Eternity Vault was WOW

I thought it was great. Yeah, there are some bugs. The loot bug is frustrating. All around, the boss encounters were fun, and it's a terrific entry level raid with a somewhat decent challenge for first timers at the end. Great way to get some decent gear and start tackling the harder modes.

I haven't gone through Karaggas palace yet but we'll be doing that next weekend. Looking forward to it.

How much did they pay you to post this ?

How much is the competition paying you to post that?

Edited by Dillingor

I thought it was great. Yeah, there are some bugs. The loot bug is frustrating. All around, the boss encounters were fun, and it's a terrific entry level raid with a somewhat decent challenge for first timers at the end. Great way to get some decent gear and start tackling the harder modes.

I haven't gone through Karaggas palace yet but we'll be doing that next weekend. Looking forward to it.

How much is the competition paying you to post that?

Nope.

Edited by Beergogglez

I agree with you OP!

I've done it many weeks now so the magic has faded, but I do remember my first encounter with SOA being epic. The music... the jumping down falling stone platforms... running to the outside and watching some of my allies fall to their deaths hundreds of feet below because they ran too slow...

It's awesome - I like the mechanics a lot in this game so far.

SWTOR really gives you that epic feeling when it counts first time around^^ but if you play anything for the 15th time its hard to keep that epic feeling :p

Wohoh, you've lost... That epic feelin'... Wohoh that epic feelin'... You've lost that EPIC Feelin' now it's gone gone gone... And I can't go on wohohoh...