The True Empire is Becoming Disciples of The Fallen

DinkusKhan

Hello fellow players of Jung Ma, I would like to inform you that the once mighty guild of The True Empire will soon be shutting down and transferring to The Ebon Hawk to give ourselves an opportunity to grow and expand. If you have toons on The Ebon Hawk then send either me (Cridious) or our Fallen, (Man'nan) (also formerly Emperor Moggus of The True Empire) a message through the mail if you are interested. For those who do not know of us we were once The True Empire, a formerly mighty guild who lost our player base once our counsel was dissolved. As of now, we are reforming on the Ebon Hawk as Disciples of The Fallen and are looking for Active RPers to join our ranks, we need level 65s who are interested in investing their time in a new RP guild so that it may rise above and beyond what The True Empire once was. We also need Patrons that are willing to donate to our funds so that we may purchase a flagship and guild HQ. Mail Us If Interested

This will be Reposted to The Ebon Hawk Server Forums.

I was never in your guild but I gotta give you guys props for going to Ebon Hawk. Any time I hear someone mentioning EH I constantly hear, "ermagerd Ebon Hawk has lots of pubz!" "in premades!" We have a few pubs here with premades and plenty of imp premades too. Most nights I fight other imps and I get giddy when it is actually pubs. So I think you guys will be fine there except you'll have faster pops.

I really wish they'd move Jung Ma into a populated server. This game wasn't designed for world pvp so even a PvE server would be fine at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
I was never in your guild but I gotta give you guys props for going to Ebon Hawk. Any time I hear someone mentioning EH I constantly hear, "ermagerd Ebon Hawk has lots of pubz!" "in premades!" We have a few pubs here with premades and plenty of imp premades too. Most nights I fight other imps and I get giddy when it is actually pubs. So I think you guys will be fine there except you'll have faster pops.

I really wish they'd move Jung Ma into a populated server. This game wasn't designed for world pvp so even a PvE server would be fine at this point.

Don't worry ive noticed many of the servers are now becoming Standard+ Pop, only Jung Ma and i think 1 other is still classified as "low" which means new players will be coming to Jung Ma soon (in hopes of taking less risk of being griefed by older players ) Jung Ma will rise again.

• 1 month later...