Help Publicize Jung Ma! ^^

ChidoriOokami

Just let it die in peace. keeping it on life support just to watch it suffer is cruel.

LOL Definitely amusing.

So far in my time on Jung Ma, it's just about as dead as Pot5 sadly.

Planet chats are horridly empty. So why encourage people to stay? Why not move to a more populated server & RP?

I don't even see any RPing going on unlike on BC.

LOL Definitely amusing.

So far in my time on Jung Ma, it's just about as dead as Pot5 sadly.

Planet chats are horridly empty. So why encourage people to stay? Why not move to a more populated server & RP?

I don't even see any RPing going on unlike on BC.

You'll see :) something great is coming, that will only add to its greatness currently ^^

Id like to mention that I RP quite frequently on Jung Ma still. Ive been on this server for quite awhile and have toons on most of the servers, even though the population is much lower then when I initially went to Jung Ma from begeren; the people I have met and Rped and pvped with on Jung Ma are pretty nice people. It seems that overall your more likely to find mature Rpers and pvpers on this server compared to others. I realise that the low population contributes to that perception, but I dont plan on leaving anytime soon. I have a small but active guild aswell on Jung Ma, and Id only ever move if they asked me too, which I dont think they will lol. Even If I did I would still leave quite a few of my toons on Jung Ma, tis where they belong XD.

Id like to mention that I RP quite frequently on Jung Ma still. Ive been on this server for quite awhile and have toons on most of the servers, even though the population is much lower then when I initially went to Jung Ma from begeren; the people I have met and Rped and pvped with on Jung Ma are pretty nice people. It seems that overall your more likely to find mature Rpers and pvpers on this server compared to others. I realise that the low population contributes to that perception, but I dont plan on leaving anytime soon. I have a small but active guild aswell on Jung Ma, and Id only ever move if they asked me too, which I dont think they will lol. Even If I did I would still leave quite a few of my toons on Jung Ma, tis where they belong XD.

Glad and proud to hear it Zayne! :)