Pvp

xlildanniex

At the moment the Republic side seems to be fairing better with more dedicated PvPers and 2-4 PvP/hybrid Guilds.

Imperial's have 1 PvP Guild and 1 hybrid PvP Guild, Warzones are pretty regular from 12pm - 1am AEST out of those hours its just seasonal luck.

I hope this answers your question :)

reps have more pvpers for sure but we are by no means outright superior, infact the imps seem to rule the evening ( they win more games thats all) while it's basicly pub v pub after midnight.

think imps have basicly 2 guilds that pvp one being full pvp (snx) the other being half pvp half pve (ns) with pugs ofc.

pubs have abit more guild wise, there is 3 full blown pvp guild ( mvp, gimp and TA) and some pvp/pve guilds who like to play now and then (excession, mindwalkers, corvus to name a few)

the bigger problem is if you think along the lines of " OMG MUST WIN EVERY GAME OR I'LL RAGEQUIT" or if you think all pugs are scrubs your better of playing on the imp side as the quality to quantity ratio from what i see is better then the pubs side.

hope this helps and i hope you roll a pub we always want more pvpers :D

Hey, I am from Harbinger but decided to roll a toon here to try out playing with little to no lag, and its been great so far. I have a lowbie Merc BH at lvl 14 and we win our fair share of games, but also get beaten. I am gonna roll a VG trooper also, but the pvp has been pop'ing quite nicely on prime time and I am looking forward to spending more time on this server. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...