Shallow, Empty PVP

Paranax

Welcome to SWTOR, the master of homogenization, where every class feels like every other, but the fanbois will claim otherwise! In this game, you are not rewarded for skill or for being better. Instead, you are rewarded for being zergy and unskilled. It is quite a feat of skill when my 4-man premade goes into Huttball and wins 6-0 in the first 6 minutes against someone else. It is also quite a feat of skill to spam one button as an operative/scoundrel or a BH and win.

The only thing the MMO community needs to worry about being killed by SWTOR is Bioware. Blizzard has already turned their attention to Guild Wars 2, as it is already clear that SWTOR is no threat to them.

Welcome to SWTOR, the master of homogenization, where every class feels like every other, but the fanbois will claim otherwise! In this game, you are not rewarded for skill or for being better. Instead, you are rewarded for being zergy and unskilled. It is quite a feat of skill when my 4-man premade goes into Huttball and wins 6-0 in the first 6 minutes against someone else. It is also quite a feat of skill to spam one button as an operative/scoundrel or a BH and win.

The only thing the MMO community needs to worry about being killed by SWTOR is Bioware. Blizzard has already turned their attention to Guild Wars 2, as it is already clear that SWTOR is no threat to them.

/facepalm

You just said that your 4 man team dominates Warzones. If this was a "zerg" games as you say, you would not be able to do that. FOr the love of god, a tank with a healer can easly hold and objective for long time against 8 players if not more.

If you still mean this is a "Zerg" game, you might want to try "Aion" or even "WAR", now thats a zerg MMO.

Have you actualy tried GW2? I am sorry, but that game is even more zerg based than SWTOR. One of the best thing with GW2 is that you can revive in battle. So the more players you have on your team the quicker and easier will you be able to kill the other side.

Your 4 man premade team of players that can communicate efficiently and plan tactics... beats a team of people who CAN'T do those things and just pugs around. I'm shocked...

Also the above statement defies your observation about "zerg" rushes. Contradictions aren't going to win the argument for you.

It is also quite a feat of skill to spam one button as an operative/scoundrel or a BH and win.

Huh?

I play an operative (medic-specced) and a BH (tank-specced). Both have at least six abilities in constant use, and another four or five that see steady, if situational use. Moreover, it's not so much a rotation one repeats, but a priority system depending on current resource levels and needs. These classes are as complex and interesting as any healer or tank archetype I've played, and I've been playing both through darn near every MMO since EQ1.

Perhaps you are talking solely about DPS specs. I have not spent much time with those.

Shallow empty ... I run premade vs pug on the map where cooperations is most needed. Somebody give OP a candy ... he is too bitter.

Also dps scoundrel at lvl 15 I use 11 abilities + stealth. The one spam you are refering to ... maybe the stealth opener we get later on ? Let me tell you that one is totally not needed.