Coming back and lol they've lifted my forum ban!

TKMaster

PC died on me around a year ago, never fixed it got back into console gaming and we've got enough tablets and smartphones so there was no point in having a desktop. TFA really got the Star Wars fanboy in me amped up though and i've fixed my old Rig i built specifically for The Old Republic back in 2011. Im watching the game patch right now (installed vanilla from my Collectors edition disks). Im an old Day one / Second wave player (whos still here that knows what that means?). Guess im just all giddy to be coming back and thought i'd say "Hey!" because i got forum banned back in 2012 for too many heated Star Wars arguments.....hey dont judge me, im also an old SWG vet and those forums are what i grew up on and they were like 4chan STAR Wars edition!

Oh! im done patching! May the force be with you!

Edit* OMG i forgot about my signatures! oh man what nostalgia!

Edited by TKMaster

PC died on me around a year ago, never fixed it got back into console gaming and we've got enough tablets and smartphones so there was no point in having a desktop. TFA really got the Star Wars fanboy in me amped up though and i've fixed my old Rig i built specifically for The Old Republic back in 2011. Im watching the game patch right now (installed vanilla from my Collectors edition disks). Im an old Day one / Second wave player (whos still here that knows what that means?). Guess im just all giddy to be coming back and thought i'd say "Hey!" because i got forum banned back in 2012 for too many heated Star Wars arguments.....hey dont judge me, im also an old SWG vet and those forums are what i grew up on and they were like 4chan STAR Wars edition!

Oh! im done patching! May the force be with you!

Edit* OMG i forgot about my signatures! oh man what nostalgia!

Welcome back hope you have fun and may the force be with you. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...