Hello everyone. I have a question.

Jawa-Fett

I'm new to the SWTOR universe, so I just wanted to say hello. I thought about just doing the whole free-to-play thing, but the restrictions kinda sucked which makes sense. So I just decided to go in as a subscriber. I do have a question though. If I were to play all the classes, in which order do they fall storyline wise?

I looked through the forums, but there really isn't a popular order I found. Is it just based on opinion or is there an actual order to play them in that makes the most sense? Thanks and I hope to have fun. I've heard the story is awesome in this game. Later. :)

All the class stories run in parallel, there is no do X class story first then Y then Z. They all take place over the same span of time

The only "do this first story" is the "Jedi Prisoner" line of Flashpoints: Pub side first: Taral V and Maelstrom Prison, Then Imp: Boarding Party and The Foundry.

http://orig00.deviantart.net/005d/f/2015/012/3/f/swtor_story_progression__planets_and_flashpoints_by_dreamingeisha-d6wwupy.jpg is a visual timeline.

Edited by psandak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome fellow Jawa!

It is really cool playing through the classes and seeing some crossover with companions too - (Jedi Consular has a small cross over on a Companion story with another class companion as an example (there are a couple of these)).

But yeah - do you want to use the force to kill jerks or do you want to use a blaster? Thats the main question.

Overall - consensus generally puts Imperial Agent as the best class story - as far as for myself, I really enjoyed my female smuggler more than any other class to play (she made me laugh quite a bit with her lines). Sith toons I enjoy because I get to feel like I'm super powerful. Up to your personal preference though - all fun :)