Treaty of Ilum

Foambreaker

1. Sith will wait in line behind Jedi for thier fair turn at the pylon
  2. Sith will not kill other Sith
  3. Sith will not kill Jedi who are fighting droids
  4. Sith will wait their turn for bonus driods

Which one of you Darths signed this??!?? :eek:

This seems to be very common on the impside surprisingly. Its usually us pubs who stir up trouble there :D

Public Service Announcement for Snipers and Gunslingers:

Remember! Lines are for LESSER CLASSES. Just CC the capper, crouch and Entrench/Hunker down, and cap. The outraged folks in line won't be able murder you before you turn in your orb. They may kill you after, but at that point, what does it matter? Teleporter to next orb is no farther away than mid to next orb.

(Shadows get it even easier, but they are dirty rotten cheaters played by people who are fundamentally morally deficient. Also, they kick innocent people to death a lot. Particularly me. Which is just rude.)

You aren't hurting anyone; quite the opposite. You're livening up the otherwise dreary existence of the stand-in-liners and modeling appropriate behavior. .

Edited by stringcat

"The line is a place where order is made,

To finish a quest and be on your way.

Few can break this evil manifestation,

But there is hope through heroic determination.

By grabbing some orbs and making some room.

Watch all the pubbys explode and go boom."

~ Concerned Bystander

Only if you're not brave enough to stand against it.

*Sigh* I just promptly don't partake in the Ilum Event. I really wish we got into a big fight on Quesh, Alderaan, or maybe even the Black Hole. I don't know, something to change up the warfare.

As for being brave enough to stand against it, I just don't have enough time, nor do I have the community support to bring war. Well, that and I'm not good at PvP in general.

So yeah, I stand corrected :p

Remember! Lines are for LESSER CLASSES. Just CC the capper, crouch and Entrench/Hunker down, and cap. The outraged folks in line won't be able murder you before you turn in your orb. They may kill you after, but at that point, what does it matter? Teleporter to next orb is no farther away than mid to next orb.

Or, just kill said sniper who's idly standing in line daydreaming about their plans for world domination before the pylon is off cooldown. Then when they take their "dump in the grass" out of sheer spite to prolong their inevitable but well deserved death, it won't be available when the pylon is open for business and you can happily take their vacant place in line, confident in the knowledge that the pylon was used by someone far less annoying.

Or, just kill said sniper who's idly standing in line daydreaming about their plans for world domination before the pylon is off cooldown. Then when they take their "dump in the grass" out of sheer spite to prolong their inevitable but well deserved death, it won't be available when the pylon is open for business and you can happily take their vacant place in line, confident in the knowledge that the pylon was used by someone far less annoying.

It's okay Mourn. You can admit to being sad you're not a sniper.

We had a little fun last night after killing the world bosses by stopping people from turning in their orbs for 10-15 minutes.

It was funny watching one of my guildies just constantly sleep darting the guy first in line.

It ended up that a whole bunch of people went on top of the middle area so we ended up leaving and went to kill Xeno instead.