Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

totherkins

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck yes I am excited!!!!!!! I can't wait! Finally some sage/sorc love!

Yea, it seems really generous lol I'm sad that my sage and sorc are on another server ha! I'd love a merc heal output buff though my Jugg is getting buffed and my carnage mara. I can dig it :)

They aren't the only guild that super queues... I've seen prominent guilds from both factions do the same. If you take this game that seriously, you have problems. This has nothing to do with class or honor. It's a *********** video game.

yeah. it's a video game that a few ******s make unfun for the rest by purposefully cheating/manipulating the system. it's also a community, which does operate/depend on mechanisms such as honor and class. who are you, btw?

edit: okku...babe...I'm impressed that you bring up defeating a US premade with a pug in hb. however, it makes me think of the kick-ball team I was on a couple days ago that defeated a full LD50 group in rated. haha! I'm awesome. no. I don't think I'd have taken a single person from our team over the LD squad on a role by role basis (dps? dargos and blood) (healers? cm & xeo? > two ops), (shadow/sin? legendary in tank stance > antiphon full deception no grenades). toth and cates are a push. that's about it. my point? hb is the one map where a weaker team can snake bite a stronger team. we had our butts handed to us by the other team with 2 snipers that got wrecked by LD50 on that same night.

Edited by foxmob

yeah. it's a video game that a few ******s make unfun for the rest by purposefully cheating/manipulating the system. it's also a community, which does operate/depend on mechanisms such as honor and class. who are you, btw?

edit: okku...babe...I'm impressed that you bring up defeating a US premade with a pug in hb. however, it makes me think of the kick-ball team I was on a couple days ago that defeated a full LD50 group in rated. haha! I'm awesome. no. I don't think I'd have taken a single person from our team over the LD squad on a role by role basis (dps? dargos and blood) (healers? cm & xeo? > two ops), (shadow/sin? legendary in tank stance > antiphon full deception no grenades). toth and cates are a push. that's about it. my point? hb is the one map where a weaker team can snake bite a stronger team. we had our butts handed to us by the other team with 2 snipers that got wrecked by LD50 on that same night.

Antiphon! You didn't have grenades!!! Thanks for the intercedes though it helped :)

I'm saving my pop shot moment for when I solo Vasyel. with all those internal fluids on the outside, it's gonna be wet, hot, and sticky. :cool:

That I would like to see! Hey vasyel is my scrapper for life but to actually take away his milk! I would pay to see that lol!

For everybody out there we will have a new ranked team from our previous team we had to many people leave the game/not be able to play. That being said we have a new team that will be running and I am confident they will do fine it may take them a week or so but unicorns will be doing ranked 2 nights a week now and the group leader is now Fatkat.

For everybody out there we will have a new ranked team from our previous team we had to many people leave the game/not be able to play. That being said we have a new team that will be running and I am confident they will do fine it may take them a week or so but unicorns will be doing ranked 2 nights a week now and the group leader is now Fatkat.

Hopefully your new team has a different attitude and actually wants to play, no sarcasm.