The "Malora" Incident

QuinlanSaathis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be very impressed if they did add something that remembers what the PC did in the little quest with her on Korriban. It would be a nice callback.

That'd be cool.

Considering both my Sith sold her to her master because she was a weak treacherous girl trying to manipulate them, i guess she won't be very happy to see them again.

But she probably became a Dark only because Renning died on Korriban, i guess my Sith will still see her as weak.

I just hope they give her a good enough backstory so the Empire doesn't look absolutely pathetic scrap*ing the bottom of the barrel to fill Dark Council seats.

Me too, I'm looking forward to seeing how she has evolved over the years and what she has done to gain a seat in the Dark Council.

I'm surprised so many people sold her out! I thought Renning was a psycho with dissecting all those creatures so I always sabotage him. :D

He was half-right, but his methods were likely more trouble than they were worth.

I'm surprised so many people sold her out! I thought Renning was a psycho with dissecting all those creatures so I always sabotage him. :D

He was, but it's all in the Sith strategy. There's no point in sucking up to a half-baked apprentice of some lunatic. It's more politically useful to suck up to the lunatic in charge.

The only one that benefits if the player goes along with Malora, is Malora.

Edited by Lunafox

I did because at the start of the game your a new apprentice and have no desires to get in between the schemes of apprentice and master, though it is true I could have done rennings bidding and kept maloras advised deception a secret but since its early game I play more by the book and renning is the lord there, your looking for prestige even early game and the only way for that is not to side with the apprentice.

Edited by Jedi_riches

Will Malora remember the Sith that interacted with her on Korriban and either hold a grudge or be grateful.

The grudge is more likely.

Should this be recognized in the writing?

i can't see any reason why she shouldn't remember, so long as the triggers work right for the correct instance as to what you did for her.

i'm hoping she is just one personality seperate from two small changes in style, as certain small bits in her personality however could lend to possibility in the storyline as to what she would do if you were a sith on ossus.

no matter what she was back then, she is a master of the dark arts now, she has grown and as mature as a sith can be, however if you chose to help her sabotage Renning's work, she will be a little more tolerant of her underlings, including you. where as if she tasted Renning's power and was humiliated, she suffers no fool no matter the mistake otherwise her actions and thoughs are no different and the storyline.

that little inconsequential action on Korriban could have an effect if she forgives you to fix your mistake or shocks you for defiance of her objectives. :p

Edited by Celise

i can't see any reason why she shouldn't remember, so long as the triggers work right for the correct instance as to what you did for her.

i'm hoping she is just one personality seperate from two small changes in style, as certain small bits in her personality however could lend to possibility in the storyline as to what she would do if you were a sith on ossus.

no matter what she was back then, she is a master of the dark arts now, she has grown and as mature as a sith can be, however if you chose to help her sabotage Renning's work, she will be a little more tolerant of her underlings, including you. where as if she tasted Renning's power and was humiliated, she suffers no fool no matter the mistake otherwise her actions and thoughs are no different and the storyline.

that little inconsequential action on Korriban could have an effect if she forgives you to fix your mistake or shocks you for defiance of her objectives. :p

Shock ME?

She will be face down in the dirt before the lightning leaves her fingertips.

I did because most of my guys hate the empire so letting the crazy guy waste time and resources and making a mockery of the sith and empire, however small is worth it.

I also feed Sehrun so he can kill acolytes, thinning the up and comings and also tell the truth to Quorian about the inquistor's plans for him.

Edited by serenitty

Malora did have kinda crazy fast promotion all the way to the Council, only beat by Inquisitor player. Though, they've had a lot of council members murderized so its not like lack of open positions was an issue :p

I'm excited about Malgus being back. I still have his CE statue on my bookshelf. I hope they let us actually ally with him this time on some characters, I'd like to experience rule under his wing as well. First he needs to forgive me for destroying his fleet and throwing him down a pit though, lol.

Edited by Kiesu

Malora did have kinda crazy fast promotion all the way to the Council, only beat by Inquisitor player. Though, they've had a lot of council members murderized so its not like lack of open positions was an issue :p

I'm excited about Malgus being back. I still have his CE statue on my bookshelf. I hope they let us actually ally with him this time on some characters, I'd like to experience rule under his wing as well. First he needs to forgive me for destroying his fleet and throwing him down a pit though, lol.

Is he back? I thought they were only trolling, making people believe that's who they were alluding too but it was actually Malora...or did they announce him too?

They should add a cut scene to the ending of that flashpoint with him falling down the hole.

You read it to? Maybe it's me but his new role doesn't look that encouraging.