Are you serious?

Tyranoc

I don't know if its people trying to come to terms with the fact that there is new modable gear in the cartel market, or if people are just stupid. Unfortunately this is effecting even the players who have stuck around since launch, not just the new kids. However I lost count of the times people were leaving wz's because they "thought" the others on their side were under geared. I went out of my way and asked a few of those jumping ship, and that was the EXACT excuse they gave... *** is that? Lazy *** tards.

How the hell is full War Hero under geared? People are in fact putting War Hero mods into the new armour sets. Shocking and amazing I know, but it is happening. So just because people's toons arent wearing the exact same trendy outfit your toon has on doesnt mean they are plebs.

I understand this may take time for some of you to get your head around. Thats ok, its only early days still. I just thought I'd educate some of you before this becomes almost an epidemic and then reveals alot of you to be just plain stupid.

L2P noobs.

Its not bad. I just find it rather amusing that they were jumping ship because the other guys gears didnt look the same as their crappy looking WH set and then tried mouthing off telling them to get better gear when they had mod'ed WH gear.

Its pretty freaking obvious that some of the people in this community came form the shallow end of the gene pool, hence their lack in intelligence and common sense

Tyranoc, imagine going into EC with people who hadn't done it in months, didn't know any new boss mechanics and in nothing but recruit gear.

You wouldn't like that either, would you?

EC SM?? been there done that.

actually ran TFB SM on my PT 30 mins after dinging :)

who leaves cause the look of gear ?

more to the point ppl leave when it's 8 13k hp's vs 8 20k hp's and even then i only leave if i've been in their team b4 and they sukked. Being a healer i have the luxury of a bit of distance from battles so i find it so funny to watch specially bad melee dps get tunnel vision and wail on another dps with a healer standing right next to them free casting heals on his target.

But bak to point, with such low server populations i can generally tell in normal wz's who will win most times b4 battles started, i did say most not all times and yes sometimes i'm wrong. But 90% i knows who's going to win so according to some people cause i'm with bads i should wat ? stay and just die alot ? leave ? afk ?

tbh there is no right answer or they are all right i should play however i enjoy and soon as i dont i leave. I tend to leave as early as possible(if i'm going to leave) for them to find a replacement if possible

So if u want to blame anybody blame bioware because people leave for reasons not on a whim, and generally the reason for leaving is unbalanced mechanics,gear or population

who leaves cause the look of gear ?

more to the point ppl leave when it's 8 13k hp's vs 8 20k hp's and even then i only leave if i've been in their team b4 and they sukked. Being a healer i have the luxury of a bit of distance from battles so i find it so funny to watch specially bad melee dps get tunnel vision and wail on another dps with a healer standing right next to them free casting heals on his target.

But bak to point, with such low server populations i can generally tell in normal wz's who will win most times b4 battles started, i did say most not all times and yes sometimes i'm wrong. But 90% i knows who's going to win so according to some people cause i'm with bads i should wat ? stay and just die alot ? leave ? afk ?

tbh there is no right answer or they are all right i should play however i enjoy and soon as i dont i leave. I tend to leave as early as possible(if i'm going to leave) for them to find a replacement if possible

So if u want to blame anybody blame bioware because people leave for reasons not on a whim, and generally the reason for leaving is unbalanced mechanics,gear or population

But when we're in the same team livin, we always win. lol. OP heals eh? :p:p