Hi ! New girl here...

backBeatRhythm

Greetings BackBeatRhythm and welcome to the forums!

New Player Help has a great community of people who enjoy helping out others. We have some wonderful resources you might enjoy. There is the New Player Guide and the Online Game Manual to get you started. We also have our handy New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources which showcases various links that might assist you.

We have several member created guides that might help out, too!

Additionally, depending on what you are interested in and what class you are playing, make sure to check out the various stickied threads in those areas! These are great resources of information, often created by fellow community members.

Hope that helps!

Edited by Ellvaan

Hi,

I'm Meg, . I'm new to the game, but have been following it since March when I tried it during one of the trials.

Any tips you want to share , feel free, since I'm completely new to mmo's.

Meg

i find it a whole lot easier to Guide players in game, What server are you going to play on? ill make a character there and guide you through the first levels, or if you just so happen to choose my server ill gladly help out with free gifts and creditz :D

greetings! always nice to see a new face around here. if you want any tips for the class and, later, advanced class, you can check the class forums. if you want any info on the various combat roles, then you will be able to find those in the class forums as well.

additionally, if you need any tips, most of us here on the new player help forum are willing to assist. but if you plan on playing pvp (player vs player) you could go to the pvp forums, but be careful what you post there, flame wars are common.

but ask anything about the game in the new player help forums, and i gaurantee, someone will be along to help you.

i find it a whole lot easier to Guide players in game, What server are you going to play on? ill make a character there and guide you through the first levels, or if you just so happen to choose my server ill gladly help out with free gifts and creditz :D

Best tip I can give you about being a female gamer new to MMOs is NOT to announce the fact that you're female or else you'll end up with a bunch of creepy stalkers like the guy I quoted above me. :eek:

Bring your friends!

• Players in every server!
  • Ops teams at the ready!
  • Fast queues and lively Cantinas for everyone!

...sry I just see so much wah wah doomsday garbage in the other forums, and I personaly think this game is in for the long haul and will pick up speed again soon.

You are like the one of the first few raindrops on someones head, and then they go 'huh? its probably going to rain soon'.

Then everyone outside of the NPH forums will freak out like where is this flood coming from?

Best tip I can give you about being a female gamer new to MMOs is NOT to announce the fact that you're female or else you'll end up with a bunch of creepy stalkers like the guy I quoted above me. :eek:

I'm so lonely that I'm going to start announcing myself as female for the extra attention.

Do women like tuna salad?

I'm so lonely that I'm going to start announcing myself as female for the extra attention. Do women like tuna salad?

Lonely?? You have like 45 posts in the last 3 days. I would say your a forum warrior looking for new girl players.

How lonely are you?

OT: A girl playing swtor?:rak_02:

How lonely are you?

OT: A girl playing swtor?:rak_02:

Im not Lonely, im just that Nice of a guy, i spent an entire day Helping Newbies on Korriban, earned a bit of reputation because one of the guys i helped became one of the Top PVPers on the server, and yes playing SWTOR as a Girl is actually becoming more common by the day, but the Creepy Stalkers are still abound though