Is there a differance between the Collecters edition and the digital upgrade pack

GriffSimmons

Umm, You can buy the Collectors Edition band in-game for 1 million credits if I recall that gives you access to the VIP area if all you want is to purchase the Imperial Soldiers uniform. There isn't really any need to actually buy the Collectors Edition unless you actually want all the physical items that comes with the Collectors Edition that you don't get in the Digital Deluxe edition. Edited by Raideag

Umm, You can buy the Collectors Edition band in-game for 1 million credits if I recall that gives you access to the VIP area if all you want is to purchase the Imperial Soldiers uniform. There isn't really any need to actually buy the Collectors Edition unless you actually want all the physical items that comes with the Collectors Edition that you don't get in the Digital Deluxe edition.

where?

mind you, I have ViP access already through digital deluxe, but I cannot access CE vendor.

to OP - I saw CE on Amazon today for around $60 - bear in mind, it comes with one month of subscription time as well.

Umm, You can buy the Collectors Edition band in-game for 1 million credits
There is no CE band. That's for the VIP lounge.

It gets you up the elevator and you can put money in the jukebox and talk to the VIP vendor while you're there.

Just because you're in the VIP lounge doesn't mean that the CE vendor will talk to you, much the same way the Sec Key vendor won't talk to you if you aren't using the security key.

Thanks guys so is there any way to get collecters edition right now?

Can probably find it on eBay or Amazon or even in some stores. Depends where you live and stuff, or how much you're willing to pay for it.

Umm, You can buy the Collectors Edition band in-game for 1 million credits if I recall that gives you access to the VIP area if all you want is to purchase the Imperial Soldiers uniform. There isn't really any need to actually buy the Collectors Edition unless you actually want all the physical items that comes with the Collectors Edition that you don't get in the Digital Deluxe edition.

Nonononono. No. The VIP bracelet thing is not the same as getting access to the CE vendor; it only gives access to the VIP lounge. There is a VIP vendor there that sells the ugly Tirsa Prime, but he's not the same vendor as the CE one. DDE and CE does both give the VIP bracelet to all characters, but the bracelet doesn't toggle CE status on your account.

Just because you're in the VIP lounge doesn't mean that the CE vendor will talk to you, much the same way the Sec Key vendor won't talk to you if you aren't using the security key.

Exactly.

one last thing how do i change my account picture like ur guyses :cool:

Go into My SWTOR which will prompt more options.

Go into My Account.

Left side bar you go into Forum Management.

You should see a list.

Select Change Your Forum Avatar.

Have fun.

As a CE owner the only difference I have found to be between that and the Digital Deluxe one, is access to the CE vendor.. well more or less access to the Imperial Trooper/Republic Officer orange moddable gear as thats the only part decent thing in there Edited by dacentabaal

As a CE owner the only difference I have found to be between that and the Digital Deluxe one, is access to the CE vendor.. well more or less access to the Imperial Trooper/Republic Officer orange moddable gear as thats the only part decent thing in there

I don't know. The T7 customization is pretty awesome.

:cool:

Yes, the CD key for the CE is the thing that unlocks the CE features.

As for your icon in here: it's hidden somewhere within the My SWTOR menu. It might need some browsing though, they really need to overhaul some things on these forums to make them easier accessible and more intuitive.