server populations

JigaarCo

Hello, considering how we are approaching the release date for the expansion and with that the 90CC transfer coming to a close, we still haven't heard anything about the plans for server status, ie, population and what the plans are for almost dead servers. Is there anyway someone could help us with info so we can decide if we should move to a new server or be hopeful of a fix please

I know if you want to transfer to a high population server, the harbinger has a large population. A lot of people are using the 90cc transfer fee to go there and a few other severs.

As for BW what they are going to do, who knows. I'd guess they will say something when its time to actually implement it. I keep hoping that with the 4.0 release they'll merge servers, do mega servers, cross servers or something.

I urge you to transfer now. I was on a dying PvP server just a couple months ago, and the game felt dead...Harbinger has brought this game back to life for me. Please...if you're thinking about transferring, DO IT! It feels weird at first, but after about 30min, you'll be kicking yourself for waiting so long.

Hello, considering how we are approaching the release date for the expansion and with that the 90CC transfer coming to a close, we still haven't heard anything about the plans for server status, ie, population and what the plans are for almost dead servers. Is there anyway someone could help us with info so we can decide if we should move to a new server or be hopeful of a fix please

Where did you hear the 90cc transfer deal is coming to a close? I was under the impression that it would stay available "until further notice".

I don't think people on Jedi Covenant or Ebon Hawk would call there servers "dead" either.

No they're not dead, but not near as populated as the aforementioned ones.

I found Shadowlands Imp side to be very "toxic" the short time I was there.

And have been told that JC is the server for drama.

I'm on Harbinger, Pot5 (don't go there!), and have one toon on BC. BC actually seemed cool & fun the few hours I was there.

No they're not dead, but not near as populated as the aforementioned ones.

I found Shadowlands Imp side to be very "toxic" the short time I was there.

And have been told that JC is the server for drama.

I'm on Harbinger, Pot5 (don't go there!), and have one toon on BC. BC actually seemed cool & fun the few hours I was there.

BC is actually a nice server. While it is not as crowded as EH, it is by no means dead/deserted. I do find fleet chat to be less toxic then on other servers (not toxic free, just much less so).

I fully expect Harbinger to be dealing with a lot of dead hamsters inside the box once the expac crush sets in. It will eventually settle down.. but I fully expect to see many complaint threads about Harbinger again once the 4.0 pile-on gets in full swing.

Edited by Andryah

Beware of the Harbinger, it can deceive, yes it scurrently the server with more population but also includes trolls and kids who doesn't know how to play properly. I don't recommend it.

Perhaps if you find a super guild and you feel good in it that may be the solution, but pugging situation is not good definitely specially on the pub side (DEAD).

Beware of the Harbinger, it can deceive, yes it scurrently the server with more population but also includes trolls and kids who doesn't know how to play properly. I don't recommend it.

Perhaps if you find a super guild and you feel good in it that may be the solution, but pugging situation is not good definitely specially on the pub side (DEAD).

Boy your info is so wrong. The Harbinger is one of the most balanced server I've seen, and as far as kids and trolls, they are everywhere, even on RP servers...