So ilum 2.0 - What are your thoughts?

DkSharktooth

ugh... so you pvp'ers just don't get it. We (read pve'ers) don't like you very much. You are all trolls, and this is why you can't have nice things. You're correct; we don't have to do the pvp quests. Guess what? A bunch of us have stopped. Those who continue to do so, are inclined to do it in a civilized manner (read lines). Some of us have even taken to attempting to police the line from savage barbarians such as yourselves. Perhaps if you didn't behave like trolls, there would be more interest in open world pvp. If you were out killing people so that a member of your team could deposit and orb, that would be fine and understandable. Instead you run around killing for no reason. It's senseless. You get no valor, no comms, no credits. You're just being trolls. This is why no one likes you. This is why no one queues with you for ranked. You have less than 100 people who feel the same way you do on a server with a thousand people. You are an insignificantly small population. Bioware shouldn't listen to you. Unfortunately, for all the accusations of crying pve'ers, you are some of the biggest whiners in the game. WHAAAAH...Bioware, the pve kids quit playing with us again, make them bring their toys to our house so we can beat them up agian....WHAAAAAH.

TROLLS...you are all trolls.

I would love if all of the pve'ers who just want to wait in line left the pvp zone forever. If you don't want to pvp get out of the zone. Simple as that. Me killing you causes you to not want to go to the zone. Therefore, as long as you continue to whine and stand still as I slaughter you I have no remorse. You want to finish a quest in a pvp area, be ready to pvp.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome.

Just tonight one or two groups kept disrupting the line and we had ourselves some legit pvp!

Personally I play, if you're in a pvp zone expect to get attacked. You can try to avoid people as a courtesy but dont be surprised if they attack. Now I will say if you're gonna attack someone of the other faction who's flagged out of the pvp zone and they're fighting a mob it's polite to let them finish and re-heal THEN kick them to the curb.

Overall I've seen more pvp on Ilum tonight than in the last 12 months combined an I'm loving it.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Game has no server transfers and most of us picked servers Oct 2011, before we even played the game, for all sorts of different reasons. I'm pretty sure content isn't different on PvP servers right?

I'm also pretty certain Physics did try to re-roll on another server only to discover what we all already know, starting from scratch sucks and isn't worth the grind.

This. This is my point that some people I think have forgotten in regards to all the cries about OP class / people / guilds when dealing with pvp.

As for me, well I am grinding out my 50's the painful way.

Edited by ObscureKnight
typo

Now I will say if you're gonna attack someone of the other faction who's flagged out of the pvp zone and they're fighting a mob it's polite to let them finish and re-heal THEN kick them to the curb.

This. The sportmanship in this community is poor at best. For every fair fight I'm having I've probably been ganked by full groups or several full groups from the same guild 20 times. Where's the fun or satisfaction in jumping a solo player? You think the solo sorc sucks and that you are better than him just because he died in 1 second to a group of 16?

And no, I'm not standing in line when this happens. It's also a complete dick move to interrupt fair duels, especially when the players have put up duel banners and you couldnt possibly miss it.

Edited by MidichIorian

This Event Is EXCELLANT for a PvP Server. Open World PvP with Purpose.

This Event is SLOW starting for strictly PvEers but it does open up enough and offer enough to all.

With all that said. FOR CRYING OUT STOP HACKING ! Its a game. If you aren't good then PRACTICE, become better compete don't cheat.

This. The sportmanship in this community is poor at best. For every fair fight I'm having I've probably been ganked by full groups or several full groups from the same guild 20 times. Where's the fun or satisfaction in jumping a solo player? You think the solo sorc sucks and that you are better than him just because he died in 1 second to a group of 16?

And no, I'm not standing in line when this happens. It's also a complete dick move to interrupt fair duels, especially when the players have put up duel banners and you couldnt possibly miss it.

I agree, at least make it a fair fight. Not 4 smashers on a heals, because yeah that is a real test of player "mad skillz."

To be honest, the group I run with sometimes likes to do pvp in that ilum area for fun, sometimes we let people go by solo, sometimes we don't i try not to get involved with guilds of people i have good friends in, but sometimes it is not avoidable, everyone just needs to remember that it is all done in fun, and not meant to be faecetious.

I have had this discussion with my guild mates. We are a PVE focused guild and a lot of them feel that we should leave people alone in the PVP area. I have made myself clear that I do not agree. Bottom line is if you enter this zone unwilling to PVP than back up in "line" when I come to turn in my orbs because I go first or die trying.

Cheers to everyone who's had fun in the PVP zone.

Oh and the fastest way to clear a line is to jump in and than type /stuck!