You have to attack the Hunter-Creeper Droid.

Nobody expect me attacks him.

"Um, guys, we ALL have to attack the Hunter-Creeper Droid because he will call new droids."

Nobody expect me and a tank attack him.

"Guys, PLEASE attack the hunter-creeper droid!"

We wipe again.

The one tank suddenly needs to go afk, leaves the group, one heal suddenly has to do something, too, the group falls apart. And no Hunter-Creeper droid was killed that day.

Well, you know the deal. I'm not here to cry about how some people in PuG's don't seem to read the chat at all because they do not respond to it in any way, but I would like to hear some pug horror stories, since I'm a sucker for them!

So, get out your nastiest experiences while pugging, be it a fp, heroic or op. (As you can see, my story wasn't really funny or anything, but more or less what almost always happens when you pug KP [unfortunately], but luckily I haven't had that many traumatic experiences yet.)

The people that miss that are also the people that don't bother to read forums ;)

If I have lead in the group though, I usually use ops announcement for that kind of stuff. I haven't found a texh command for using it yet (so no equivalent to /ops), but if you click the black/orange chat bubble next to the chat box you can select it from there. Using that, the message pops up in the center of everyones screen and is accompanied by a sound notification.

Heh....I've been through many similar situations where I keep trying to tell people the correct way to do an encounter, only to be ignored until at least 2 or 3 wipes. Many times just in flashpoints. False Emperor is full of that.

PS - also, DON'T RUN INTO THAT ROOM where the Hunter Creeper droid is ;)

Edited by chuixupu

Prove it. I never attack the creeper.

Ok, run with 3 other DPS who share your thoughts.

I do enjoy (/cough) the runs where 4 of us are screaming "DON'T RUN INTO THE NEXT ROOM" after the Fabricator fight and atleast 1 person just keeps running in, dying and respawning.

I had a heal yesterday in sm ev who insisted on taking a 48k guy and called me a noob for not knowing how the ops works. :mad:

Such stupidity and arrogance just make me mad.

Prove it. I never attack the creeper.

The heals will hate you, because they are mostly the ones who recieve the murder droids

Edited by Never_Hesitate

Ok, run with 3 other DPS who share your thoughts.

I do enjoy (/cough) the runs where 4 of us are screaming "DON'T RUN INTO THE NEXT ROOM" after the Fabricator fight and atleast 1 person just keeps running in, dying and respawning.

Same, I always say it before the fabricator fight and after (multiple times too). Even after that, it happens way too often.

This, plus fabricator puzzle , plus "dont go into that room" being ignored is the reason i don't pug KP anymore.

Out of boredom, I might join EV for bh comms if I need to spam low level crew missions and fleet chat is obnoxious.

But no KP pugs anymore.

I'm similar. I hate doing KP via GF pugs. After this long, how is it that nobody ever knows how to do the puzzle? As a result, the mostly L63 geared DPS sits up there tapping buttons while the recruit/tionese tickle the boss.

Edited by Infalliable

I've run KP many times through GF only had one group that wiped to the HC droid, and then it was only once (learned and went clean after that). Must have had a really odd group if you wipe that much there

obviously this guy hasn't been in KP enough. Doesn't matter if it's your guild run, filling in for some one in a guild run, a pug run, or a gf run. More than 80% of the time someone is going to pull one of those rooms. If not multiple times in a row on some runs. It happens and even the best of us do it sometimes.

But to the OP.. Horror story... Red Reaper; tank pulls wirst pack off to the left(which was fine was still waiting for one dps). Other dps joins and attacks the middle(large) mob. I'm healing and i die in about 5 seconds, rez quick cause it right there, bang dead, this happened to me about 10-15 times in a 90 second period. Then the tank as at low HP and spamming in chat I NEED HLZS!!!!! I responded with me too, i'm tanking 12 mobs over here. I'm still not sure why i kept rezzing myself or why i bothered to stay.

obviously this guy hasn't been in KP enough. Doesn't matter if it's your guild run, filling in for some one in a guild run, a pug run, or a gf run. More than 80% of the time someone is going to pull one of those rooms. If not multiple times in a row on some runs. It happens and even the best of us do it sometimes.

I've run it dozens of times through GF, usually 3+ people call out before the room comes up and no one goes in.