Player GSF Ships Being Purchaseable Flagship/Stronghold Decorations

Vyrann

As the title says, wouldn't it be pretty awesome to be able to buy at least one of your GSF ships as a decoration to put in your flagship or on your stronghold's landing pad, decals and all? I know more than a few people (my whole guild for starters) who think the idea is slick.

What are your guys' thoughts on it?

It's a fantastic idea. Adds a little flair (like the Speeder Pad style areas on Nar Shadda), though I understand if it's a little more difficult to implement than the Speeder Parking. Still, it's the landing pad of a Captial Ship; it's supposed to have ships in there, and it doesn't have to only be your guild's fights. It'd be great to be able to purchase a 'Shuttle' as well that would allow fast travel to the Outposts your Faction has, just as a cool little thing.

It's a fantastic idea. Adds a little flair (like the Speeder Pad style areas on Nar Shadda), though I understand if it's a little more difficult to implement than the Speeder Parking. Still, it's the landing pad of a Captial Ship; it's supposed to have ships in there, and it doesn't have to only be your guild's fights. It'd be great to be able to purchase a 'Shuttle' as well that would allow fast travel to the Outposts your Faction has, just as a cool little thing.

I figure since they have a few shuttles and default ship models already in, it'd be a nice next step to add 'em.

Good point, and the models for many already exist as 'flavor' items in the environment of the game, so the models are already there.

I have found, in reading the suggestion stuff, that a great idea always has an element of "Hey, this doesn't seem to hard too implement with the materials already in the game, making a nice treat for players without too much of a headache for BW!" and this has it in spades.