End Of MDN Party Invite

nickzwa

It has been a long time coming.

Harbinger does not know what they have in store for them. The quality of Australian players is exceptional and we shall be united as one, though in a few different guilds across both factions. As it should be.

To celebrate this moment of renewal I would like to hold a party. On the Saturday after server mergers, at 9PM AEST I would like us all to gather on Ilum at the site of the old republic base, South of the new open world PVP area. We shall party into the night. Afterwards it would be nice to get some PVP teams going. Lets show everyone we have arrived!

Bring your fireworks and let us celebrate the end of one journey and the start of another.

RSVP below :)

Cuddlehugs / Classified

<BOSS>

Edited by nickzwa

It has been a long time coming.

Harbinger does not know what they have in store for them. The quality of Australian players is exceptional and we shall be united as one, though in a few different guilds across both factions. As it should be.

To celebrate this moment of renewal I would like to hold a party. On the Saturday after server mergers, at 9PM AEST I would like us all to gather on Ilum at the site of the old republic base, South of the new open world PVP area. We shall party into the night. Afterwards it would be nice to get some PVP teams going. Lets show everyone we have arrived!

Bring your fireworks and let us celebrate the end of one journey and the start of another.

RSVP below :)

Cuddlehugs / Classified

<BOSS>

Great idea but can we do this on Master D before server closes down?

He's a cool guy who thinks you're a dog for rolling on a different server and then pretend to be part of the community maybe?

Way to blame the people you used to spend countless late night hours quieing with rather than the company that drove us away in the first place :rolleyes: Hey Kooz, if you're still in contact with Deoxdexter, tell that ****face I said hi.

Way to blame the people you used to spend countless late night hours quieing with rather than the company that drove us away in the first place :rolleyes: Hey Kooz, if you're still in contact with Deoxdexter, tell that ****face I said hi.

Hey man, I like you and enjoyed pvping with you. Just letting you know where I think he's coming from. He said he's coming back for 2.0.....but he said that about 1.7 LOL.