Reformed Dark Council - Sith Inquisitor?

Dylinrae

First of all, I'm very happy that the Council is returning.

However, I see that the Ancient Knowledge sphere has been given to another Darth.

I wonder if they'll give us a chance to return to our former position. I'd be there in an instant.

Probably not. It would require a branched story at that point, since at least some Inquisitors sided with the Republic on Iokath, so it seems unlikely that they would be readmitted to the Dark Council, or at least not easily.

And of course it's easy, from a story-telling point of view, to justify barring it since you did, after all, kill the Sith Emperor, the ultimate in lèse-majesté and/or treason.

Unless Darth Anathel does something really silly and crosses a line (something even the dark council and current emperor/empress disapproves of), otherwise? no there isn't much hope of taking back the council seat of Sith Doctrine.

Obviously we will have to see what 5.10 brings with Darth Malora, who holds the seat of scientific advancement. if she can be disposed of? an opening might come there, but it greatly depends on the circumstances and to the various people involved. A sith can not challenge another sith directly and openly against another for the position of dark council member, not unless there was a good reason for it. If there is no good reason for it, then it is treason and you won't survive long enough to keep the seat.

I really wouldn't think so, and I would Really appreciate this if it did. It seems to me the S.I. and Sith leadership have gone their separate ways and that was several years ago, so much has happened since. *IF* Malora is killed in combat (or so it seems :) ) and the S.I. is close by they maybe could take, assume or replace the seat before word got out too far. Also in the "False Emperor" the subject of taking Malgus's throne, base, ship comes up, I don't remember exactly but its something like "Why would you want to be chained to this seat when your so much better out and around acting"? I wouldn't want to be *Stuck in a chair but sitting in, debating and making choices in "The Sith Council" from time to time would be good :). Edited by MikeCobalt

First of all, I'm very happy that the Council is returning.

However, I see that the Ancient Knowledge sphere has been given to another Darth.

I wonder if they'll give us a chance to return to our former position. I'd be there in an instant.

Why would they? Even if we forget for a second that there are 7 more possible Outlanders who can't have that post, there is still the fact that SI went missing for years and then returned as the head of a completely separate faction. It wouldnt make any sense for him to have his old job back after all this time and when for all for all intents and purposes Si is no longer part of Empire.