Tired of the xxx class sucks

dkangl

I mean REALLY???? If you go to ANY class forum you see this type of thread. I mean if the Dev's listened to the forums this game would be the worst game in the history of MMO's.

I mean EVERY SINGLE CLASS is underpowered by their players and EVERY SINGLE CLASS other then their class is OVERPOWERED.

How can you have every class UP yet OP at the same time?

Perhaps people really need to realize this game has a higher SKILL CAP then any other MMO currently on the market (that I am aware of).

Funny really the grass is always greener syndrome is rampant in this game.

My thoughts exactly. But this isnt just at SWTOR, if any1 played aion here. Then they know what im talking about.

LotRO, WoW, DCUO, STO, Warhammer, AoC, SWG... Every MMO game out there had or has these problems.

People on these forums are just whiners getting more people going crazy in game thinking their class sucks when it doesn't.

LotRO, WoW, DCUO, STO, Warhammer, AoC, SWG... Every MMO game out there had or has these problems.

People on these forums are just whiners getting more people going crazy in game thinking their class sucks when it doesn't.

Yup, was just giving an example though. People's class is alwas up, when the 1 who pwnd them is way to op.

Welcome to the world of mmo's lol...

Edited by MagizZziaN
Typo

Yup, was just giving an example though. People's class is alwas up, when the 1 who pwnd them is way to op.

Welcome to the world of mmo's lol...

It scares me to think if people do this kind of stuff in a GAME, what these same people will do in real life. Perhaps that is why the American Economy stinks so bad to many bads whining about how hard their jobs are.

Its kind of the same logic as everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot and everyone who drives faster is a maniac. Then coming to the forums to post what idiots and maniacs there are.

Since according to someone almost every AC is OP, I guess they are probably pretty balanced. You do seem to see more of nerf x or y, but usually there are more people playing x or y.

I think any thread with nerf in the title should be auto deleted, but then they would just come up with a new term.

I mean REALLY???? If you go to ANY class forum you see this type of thread. I mean if the Dev's listened to the forums this game would be the worst game in the history of MMO's.

I mean EVERY SINGLE CLASS is underpowered by their players and EVERY SINGLE CLASS other then their class is OVERPOWERED.

How can you have every class UP yet OP at the same time?

Perhaps people really need to realize this game has a higher SKILL CAP then any other MMO currently on the market (that I am aware of).

Funny really the grass is always greener syndrome is rampant in this game.

I agree..... sadly that is what happens when they put PvP in a game..... The Pve content gets destroyed in the name of balance, and under the weight of the constant nerf calls. Sad..... but true:confused:

While I agree that this is pretty much par for the course in MMOs, I’d also suggest that the TOR devs did things differently in designing their classes. Most MMOs stick strictly to the trinity of heals/tank/dps. Even STO designed their starships in this format. In the Art and Making of the Old Republic, the devs say they decided to not necessarily design the classes around the trinity, but just on what they felt a particular class would play like.

It is this point that I believe frustrates MMO’ers, who are much more accustomed to finding the tank class, or the healer class, or the dps class. You won’t find them in TOR; only classes that lean in certain directions more than others. I find this quite engaging, as party gameplay becomes more varied and different than, okay Mr. tank, go do your thing. Healer, go heal him. DPS, spam the same two or three attacks. Rinse, repeat. Yawn. Fights aren’t as predictable and often you have to think on your toes.

Instead of working with what they have, players just complain because it’s different from WoW, LOTRO, Rift, etc.