New level 50 and Ilum

JerokTalram

How is a level 50 suppose to get gear if he's spending 50-100K in equipment repairs and stims trying to run the dailies. I'm running Crystal Ball and every other group of mobs is either too large or has 2 or 3 Strongs. I started Loyat's Loyal and went through 5 stims before I got anywhere near her and now I have no cash to buy more. I'm Sentinel so it's not like I need 3 stims per fight. THere's no way a short little mission like that should require me to have more than 5 stims. And now I'm stuck. I'm going to have to PVP for week to get enough money to do these missions. Either make the missions easier or low price of equipment repairs. How do they expect you to get epic equipment if you practically need epic equipment to do the missions that give it?

hey i just logged on to look at ilum dialy info. and i happened to run across your post. im a lvl 50 arsenal/bodyguard bh...and i havent had any problem with dailies...i dont buy any stims and my repairs are minimul. maybe its just one of those swtor imbalance things they gotta work out between classes or maybe you should look at your dps rotation/interrupt/stun/ companion usage...all that good stuff cuz i cannot imagine anyone spending 100k on stims or repairs just to do dailies. oh and of course...my gear is all lvl 45 green/blue.

How are you getting 50-100k in repairs with fresh 50 gear? I doubt even having 0/100 durability on all 100-112 rated gear would cost that much. I might see it possible with 1.1 - 1.2 gear but if that were the case then how are you having problems with dailies? Something is not adding up.

How is a level 50 suppose to get gear if he's spending 50-100K in equipment repairs and stims trying to run the dailies.

If this is true, which I highly doubt it is, then you need to do one of 2 things:

group up

uninstall

I soloed to 50, and I don't think my accumulative repair bill from level 1 to 50 is even close to 50k.

How is a level 50 suppose to get gear if he's spending 50-100K in equipment repairs and stims trying to run the dailies.

Sorry but what? Fresh 50 and you spend so much in those things?

Ok first of all - Team up - when your starting Ilum you get a chain quest that leads to Battle of Ilum and so on. Do that with friends - that is

A: Money

B: Possible gear

C: Story experience.

To rest of your story.. - Group up. If you cannot do it alone - Group up.

How is a level 50 suppose to get gear if he's spending 50-100K in equipment repairs and stims trying to run the dailies. I'm running Crystal Ball and every other group of mobs is either too large or has 2 or 3 Strongs. I started Loyat's Loyal and went through 5 stims before I got anywhere near her and now I have no cash to buy more. I'm Sentinel so it's not like I need 3 stims per fight. THere's no way a short little mission like that should require me to have more than 5 stims. And now I'm stuck. I'm going to have to PVP for week to get enough money to do these missions. Either make the missions easier or low price of equipment repairs. How do they expect you to get epic equipment if you practically need epic equipment to do the missions that give it?

*grabs Jerok by the shoulders and turns him towards the pvp vendor, then promptly kicks him in the rear*

(Really, stop trying to 1 man the heroic daily. Stop treating these mobs like mobs from BT. Take one group at a time.)

The Illum dailies are hella easy to solo unless you are terrible, even in bad gear.... unless you are trying to do the 2+ daily heroic on illum solo? then that's your own fault. Edited by iResist

I must assume this is a joke

I do 4 dailies on ilum in about 15 minutes. There are no groups of multiple hard guys.

If you are talking about the ilum planet series then there is only 3 sets of multiple grey banner mobs and its just 2 of them. 2 jedis, 2 sets of 2 talz which are on different quests

This is the empire side I do not remember the republic series

But the dailies are simple. I do not remember dying at all on any of my 4 classes on empire and I certainly didnt die on my sage on the dailies

As for repair there is no way that number is anywhere close to reality

I must assume this is a joke

I do 4 dailies on ilum in about 15 minutes. There are no groups of multiple hard guys.

If you are talking about the ilum planet series then there is only 3 sets of multiple grey banner mobs and its just 2 of them. 2 jedis, 2 sets of 2 talz which are on different quests

This is the empire side I do not remember the republic series

But the dailies are simple. I do not remember dying at all on any of my 4 classes on empire and I certainly didnt die on my sage on the dailies

As for repair there is no way that number is anywhere close to reality

for some reason while reading your post I get this impression that you just wanted to tell us how many lvl 50s you have and how awesome you are... all because You didnt add anything new to the thread.. if You read previous posts You might notice that people already said what You did.

25k tops, is all you should be spending, and thats "dying" on the way through a few of those, heroics 4s.

7 Belsavis solo dailies x an avg. 7-10k creds + 5 ilum solo dailies x an avg. 7-10k credits should net you 100k credits easy, leaving you a good amount to repair with, yeah?