Meet and Greets, San Francisco?

Incendi

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wanting more than 5 days notice for the meet and greet announcements. Living in Oregon, I have to arrange time off so that I can go down to San Francisco, and that sort of thing needs more than a few days notice.

I want to be supportive of this game, as well as meet face to face some of the people responsible for the game content, but seriously....how can people who don't life RIGHT THERE take advantage of these events if there's only a few days notice? (Using the example of the December Meet and Greet that was for Dec 1 and was announced on Nov 26th)

If anyone knows when the meet and greet is happening, or can use a cattle prod on the people planning it so they will bother to announce it within a reasonable time, please by all means, let me know!

~Incendi

Edited by Incendi

So there's is a meet and greet in SF, cool ill be there. just tell me when so i can plan the trip. the sooner the better. :cool:

Most players have jobs, so most of us need at least 2 weeks, if not more to plan for this. The earlier on an announcement is made/further away from the actual date it is made, the more people can go. That means more of the community can be heard.

~Incendi

+1

I'm local to San Francisco, but I still need advance warning.

I know it's the holidays, but, c'mon, guys, you have to have some kind of idea right now when it's going to be, given y'all would probably have to book flights, hotels, venue etc. just for the Bioware employees attending it.

The San Francisco one is supposedly in January according to their original posting, but the last date they named, was 5 days after the date of the announcement, so we're kind of hoping they dont do that for the San Francisco one as well.

i hope we get the info before januray, it would be nice to plan a bit in advance for it... hell im coming from Oregon and ill have to ask friends if me and the wife can crash at there place if i cant get early enough info, and it will be nice to meet some of the people who i run with at times :D