Can't Believe I'm Doing This, But...

Calligan

... I'm looking for a guild on the Imperial side that has a decent name (I hate a crappy name hanging over my head with terrible grammar or misspellings) and has a decent online population during prime hours. There are too many dead guilds out there and I'm hoping not to have to find a living one after months of trial and error. I'm hoping to join a fun group of friends who enjoy hanging out, really. Casual is awesome, and I'm happy to join you on any of the voice chat services. I'm okay with leveling, PVP, raiding or whatever kind of guild you happen to be (though I'm not at a point in my life right now where I can commit to a raid team, I may end up joining back in eventually).

I'm on Twitch pretty frequently streaming under the name Sechari for the fun of it (though I am just now coming back from a hiatus this summer), so your guild is likely to get some air time from that. I also frequently recruit people that roll by my stream, so that's a bonus.

Anyway, just looking for something fun and alive. I founded and have been leading Vindictive for a while now, but the guild has recently lapsed into inactivity due to my absence this summer.