Doesn't anyone believe playing fair is more fun?

Gryphandor

Oh please that is already two back to back PVP matches that have had exploits and hacks used today for me already. I am getting so damn tired of this.

I am really starting to think I should just come back to this game in six months with the hope it is at the very least fair.

Also is there some new ability or hack that is like getting hit with a bomb? I am suddenly getting two shot and as a tank that should be far from possible in PVP.

Oh please that is already two back to back PVP matches that have had exploits and hacks used today for me already. I am getting so damn tired of this.

I am really starting to think I should just come back to this game in six months with the hope it is at the very least fair.

Also is there some new ability or hack that is like getting hit with a bomb? I am suddenly getting two shot and as a tank that should be far from possible in PVP.

You should see the shenanigans that go on in PC FPS games... Biggest reason to play on XBL is there is less of this crap. I have even seen people cheat in SC2, blows my mind.

Best thing you can do is have zero tolerance for it and report everyone you are sure is cheating. Not doing anything is the worst response imo, because cheaters are validated when not caught. I'd love to see the ban bots that some FPS games have in MMOs, maybe someday we will.

I was doing a mission on Belsavis yesterday night. Just finished fighting an elite, not even healed back up to full, when a Sniper starts trying to pick me off at max range. I close the distance and kill him.

Ten minutes later, I start fighting another elite, and the same Sniper immediately attacks me. I just stopped pressing keys and stood there.

Case in point: some people don't care about "honor" or "fair" play. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Ten minutes later, I start fighting another elite, and the same Sniper immediately attacks me. I just stopped pressing keys and stood there.

Nothing wrong with that.

Game exploits though (12v8 WZs, hacked speed) etc are lame though and should result in bans. Seems mmo's are degrading down to people not "playing" but just farming <insert items of choice> in the easiest most efficient way in order to get to the "end" and then quit, or complain there is nothing to do....pretty sad.

Maybe rated WZs will bring some more fair (fair = exploit free) and competitive play, for the sake of competition.

Edited by Rhogn

Ah the beauty of combat logs. Other day I could have swore I was oneshot from 100% health. I think it's just what happens when the entire other team targets and nukes you simultaniously.

I was doing a mission on Belsavis yesterday night. Just finished fighting an elite, not even healed back up to full, when a Sniper starts trying to pick me off at max range. I close the distance and kill him.

Case in point: some people don't care about "honor" or "fair" play. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Certainly not honorable but not unfair in the least. It's PvP.

This is war. Should he have walked up to you and /bowed before attacking? You think US snipers signal their targets before they fire to be "fair"? There is honorable pvp in mmo's it's called rolling on a pve server.

You should see the shenanigans that go on in PC FPS games... Biggest reason to play on XBL is there is less of this crap. I have even seen people cheat in SC2, blows my mind.

Best thing you can do is have zero tolerance for it and report everyone you are sure is cheating. Not doing anything is the worst response imo, because cheaters are validated when not caught. I'd love to see the ban bots that some FPS games have in MMOs, maybe someday we will.

Best thing you can do is join in and then everyone will be on the same page.

The majority of people who pvp in MMOs are not looking for balanced fight.

And the rest are just there for easy gear because you can lose every single game you play and still end up with all the best stuff.