Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

quick question: do corellia now?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
quick question: do corellia now?

lironBD
01.05.2013 , 07:27 PM | #1
i'm lvl 47 (just lvl'd up) and I kinda skipped a lot of the content (entire hoth line and bonus alderaan).
as level 47 should I do corellia now and finish the corellia story + IA last quests while leveling to 50 or should I do the voss bonus series and get over leveled ?
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

Infalliable
01.05.2013 , 07:30 PM | #2
Personally, I like finishing class quests (i.e., Corellia) at L48 then going to Ilum or Belsavis (daily section). As long as you're not harassed constantly while questing there the xp is much better. The quest xp alone is about 2x that of the Corellian class quests.

MishraArtificer
01.05.2013 , 10:28 PM | #3
After my first character (Vanguard), I prefer to ding level 50 BEFORE the end of my class quest, just so I can overgear the last boss fight and ROFLSTOMP them in the face...but only because I can actually DO that now.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

lironBD
01.06.2013 , 05:54 AM | #4
with legacy: Force storm / flamer / force choke / sticky nade / guardian smash
I rofl stomp any boss fight.

thing is I got the full perk line of bonus xp from exploration + class quests for some reason (Why i bought it ?!) so i lvl up damn fast.
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

bright_ephemera
01.09.2013 , 12:41 PM | #5
If you start Corellia at 47 you should comfortably be at 48 by the time you hit the final subzone of Corellia. I've finished all my class lines, including Agent, at no more than level 48. You should be fine.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.