Anakin And Revan Similarities

pawnofevil

I was Thinking of This for a while and thought I would Mention it

1. Anakin was on Both Light and Dark Sides before Returning Light Same as Revan.

2. Revan And Anakin Share Very Similar (Revan By Cannon) Facial Features. (In this I mean Anakin in 3rd Movie)

3. They Are Both Married.

4.They Both Were Manipulated by the Sith Emperor (Yes I know the Emporers were different for each but Still)

5. They Both Disobey the council to some extent i.e. End of 3rd Movie Anakin Disobeys Mace to stay in council

chambers although not as big as Revans Disobedience its still something

6. We Can Pretty Much Assume there Both Guardians Too.

I was Thinking That Since They Share All This Either they could Mention this in the game and make a totally new twist

or in the new sequel trilogy it could be mentioned (Yes I know the script for the last 3 movies have been written already but still its a possibility even if a long shot) That Anakin could of been some sort of a reincarnated Revan OR they could of based Revan (or Anakin) off the opposite 1

Does anyone else Think this? I Also Forgot To Mention That Anakin Could be Revans Relative Seeing as we never

Got Revans Last Name (or his first as in this game he does mention that Revan is not his real name)

Edited by pawnofevil
Missed Information

(Anakin's downfall is not perfect, but a lot better than Revan's being brainwashed.)

If You Researched a bit more you would know that After Revan Got out of the brainwashing he still remained dark not Saying Your wrong just thought it was point worthy

Edited by pawnofevil

(Anakin's downfall is not perfect, but a lot better than Revan's being brainwashed.)

If You Researched a bit more you would know that After Revan Got out of the brainwashing he still remained dark not Saying Your wrong just thought it was point worthy

But it still affected him in the first place, brainwash=bad plot device, especially against main character.

And both were exceptional pilots and engineers (Anakin made C3PO and Revan made HK-47).

When you said they could be relative, you mean that Shmi Skywalker could have been a descendant from Revan?

That would be very interesting, but also very unlikely. I don't think they would do this.

He felt to darkside before that though... there was the mandalorian war, malachor v before the emperor confrontation.

And both were exceptional pilots and engineers (Anakin made C3PO and Revan made HK-47).

When you said they could be relative, you mean that Shmi Skywalker could have been a descendant from Revan?

That would be very interesting, but also very unlikely. I don't think they would do this.

NO! NO MORE FAMOUS JEDI BLOODLINE pls!

Particularly the part about decendant Ive Done A bit of research and it does say the force influenced her into giving birth but who knows what will happen in the sequels it would be a great twist :)

Not with current information. Anakin is believed to have been born of the manipulations of the medicalorians by Darth Plagueis and as thus has no relatives beyond Luke and Leia. I could be wrong but that is what I have read thus far...

Yeah but they didnt created shimi didnt they?

Not with current information. Anakin is believed to have been born of the manipulations of the medicalorians by Darth Plagueis and as thus has no relatives beyond Luke and Leia. I could be wrong but that is what I have read thus far...

You are sort of right. Anakin was born as a RESULT of Plagueis and Sidious messing with the Force. They tipped thee balance of the Force to the Dark Side. While the Force did not directly attack back, it did make an indirect attack - it created Anakin to bring balance ot the Force. (Source: Darth Plagueis novel)

Now I'm going to start speculating: I think it is very possible that Shmi, and therefore Anakin, are descendents of Revan. My thought process is this: Why would the Force have had Anakin, it's "balancer," be born to some random woman on the dustball of Tattoine? Surely there is some signifigance. If there was not, it would have been better to have Anakin be born in the Republic, so he could have recieved Jedi training. A very interesting theory, to be sure, and I hope it's true, because I love it when plotlines are connected like this.

You are sort of right. Anakin was born as a RESULT of Plagueis and Sidious messing with the Force. They tipped thee balance of the Force to the Dark Side. While the Force did not directly attack back, it did make an indirect attack - it created Anakin to bring balance ot the Force. (Source: Darth Plagueis novel)

Now I'm going to start speculating: I think it is very possible that Shmi, and therefore Anakin, are descendents of Revan. My thought process is this: Why would the Force have had Anakin, it's "balancer," be born to some random woman on the dustball of Tattoine? Surely there is some signifigance. If there was not, it would have been better to have Anakin be born in the Republic, so he could have recieved Jedi training. A very interesting theory, to be sure, and I hope it's true, because I love it when plotlines are connected like this.

I think through out time the force puts into life a powerful being to bring balance , but not all the time does it pan out , as there is only one chosen one "Anakin Skywalker" who brough balance to the force .

Being we have not heard of the Shan family (Revan's Bloodline) past Satele Shan and her son , I think it either dies out or due or takes another name Via Marriage .

Being Revan's Bloodline has him and Satele Shan both remarkable forceusers , and Satele's son very skilled and awesome without any Force Connection , you have to wonder if maybe his bloodline could have ran down to Skywalkers .

But , I am going to point out George Lucas would have never let that happen even if he liked Revan but George is no longer in control over that and its ultimately up to Disney who could ignore Revan and all of EU together and it would not hurt their StarWars property as there are people who do not respect the EU at all .

As George has stated the story ends with ROTJ , and hes made EU conflict with SW with the PT .

I think Drew is a Anakin Fanboy and made Revan in Anakin's imagine as they are alike even emotionally and hardheaded . Revan has used 2 lightsabers at times Canonly just like Anakin .

I got 2 Revan Mask and 1 chest in 20 dollars of coins .............................still no Nihilus Mask (RAAGGGGGGGEEE)

But the downfall was made by brainwash, which is a bad plot device.

Eh kind of. When you say "brainwash" yeah it sounds pretty cheesy. But I think Revan had already didn't believe in the Council's ability to lead, and it says he actually dominated their minds. Still kind of cheesy, but he is the Sith Emperor.

Eh kind of. When you say "brainwash" yeah it sounds pretty cheesy. But I think Revan had already didn't believe in the Council's ability to lead, and it says he actually dominated their minds. Still kind of cheesy, but he is the Sith Emperor.

But it's far from lead his Sith to conquer the galaxy, which should be done with his internal confict along with the manipulation of the darkness rather than mind control.

Mind control already made the Sith Emperor a very bad character, not to say his rip off of Darth Nihilus.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Well Guess We Are gonna have to wait to find out if they are related However if anyone has any more info regarding this please post it on this thread

It could be more comparable if GL could do Anakin's downfall a bit better on details and remove that stupid mind control from Revan's story.

I think through out time the force puts into life a powerful being to bring balance , but not all the time does it pan out , as there is only one chosen one "Anakin Skywalker" who brough balance to the force .

Being we have not heard of the Shan family (Revan's Bloodline) past Satele Shan and her son , I think it either dies out or due or takes another name Via Marriage .

Being Revan's Bloodline has him and Satele Shan both remarkable forceusers , and Satele's son very skilled and awesome without any Force Connection , you have to wonder if maybe his bloodline could have ran down to Skywalkers .

But , I am going to point out George Lucas would have never let that happen even if he liked Revan but George is no longer in control over that and its ultimately up to Disney who could ignore Revan and all of EU together and it would not hurt their StarWars property as there are people who do not respect the EU at all .

As George has stated the story ends with ROTJ , and hes made EU conflict with SW with the PT .

I think Drew is a Anakin Fanboy and made Revan in Anakin's imagine as they are alike even emotionally and hardheaded . Revan has used 2 lightsabers at times Canonly just like Anakin .

I got 2 Revan Mask and 1 chest in 20 dollars of coins .............................still no Nihilus Mask (RAAGGGGGGGEEE)

Ah but George has used bits of the EU in the PT and the Clone Wars. Aayla Secura, for example, was not a George creation.

Yeah george likes Revan and Bane more than any other EU character cause he planned on putting them of all people in his Clone wars series which wouldve made them G-Canon! Which i still think they both should be considered since lucas got that far into production for them but changed his mind last second because it wouldnt have made since for Revan to be in it because he goes lightside at the end of his story.

Yeah george likes Revan and Bane more than any other EU character cause he planned on putting them of all people in his Clone wars series which wouldve made them G-Canon! Which i still think they both should be considered since lucas got that far into production for them but changed his mind last second because it wouldnt have made since for Revan to be in it because he goes lightside at the end of his story.

Ya Revan (and Bane) are definitely G-Canon. Bane is more obvious, as George always references the Sith were made/changed 1000 years ago by a superpowerful Sith. To me, Darth Bane is as canon as Darth Sidious.

Revan is also G-Canon IMO, though it's not as obvious. I heard somewhere that George went through the KOTOR story and personally approved Revan - his scratched appearance in the Clone Wars demonstrated this.

And when I say scratched, I mean removed from the episode, not from canon.

Also making Revan and Anakin related is something that George would do. He likes to tie plotlines together like that. Just because he sold Star Wars to Disney does not mean that he is not the #1 authority. He's just taking a back seat to people like Dave Filoni and Kathleen Kennedy.

They would not be G-canon, they would be T-canon, which is a lower ranking, in-between C and G also, I highly doubt Lucas would ever approve of that, a Revan and Skywalker family connection, simply because he never liked the idea of Luke getting married and having children either, having ancestors from some random EU that is dated millennia ago won't sit well either.

They would not be G-canon, they would be T-canon, which is a lower ranking, in-between C and G also, I highly doubt Lucas would ever approve of that, a Revan and Skywalker family connection, simply because he never liked the idea of Luke getting married and having children either, having ancestors from some random EU that is dated millennia ago won't sit well either.

^This, besides....why can't Shmi just have been some random woman? Why do they need to tie her to any character? Its fine the way it is.