Really TIred of the Twitter "humour"

Bronz

I understand that a community manager needs to have a sense of humour and something to them but really SR there is a place and time for it.

Some of us have waited literally for years to play the game (sure we will last a few more days) and are sat at pc's (insert nolifer gag here) hoping they get in, jokes and smark comments are not making life better. Frankly I would rather have had the 4 waves only announcment this morning then i could ahve done other things, or some useful info like numbers in and numbers left etc

I understand that a community manager needs to have a sense of humour and something to them but really SR there is a place and time for it.

Some of us have waited literally for years to play the game (sure we will last a few more days) and are sat at pc's (insert nolifer gag here) hoping they get in, jokes and smark comments are not making life better. Frankly I would rather have had the 4 waves only announcment this morning then i could ahve done other things, or some useful info like numbers in and numbers left etc

Q Q

Don't plan your day around a game. I got in the first wave this morning yet still went to work. Do something useful with your time.

Q Q

Don't plan your day around a game. I got in the first wave this morning yet still went to work. Do something useful with your time.

thanks for your constructive comments they are taken on board.

Im not talking about just not getting in its the whole way it has been handled and dealt with, very poorly imo

Have to say I think the way it is being dealt with is pretty good.

What is appalling is the reasctions of some people (not including you OP in this) who are raging that they haven't yet recieved an email.

Early access is over a 7 day period, yet a lot of people seem to think that they will get everyone in today, which is totally unrealistic.

I put my code in on 30th July. If I get in before the weekend is out, I'll be more than happy...

thanks for your constructive comments they are taken on board.

Im not talking about just not getting in its the whole way it has been handled and dealt with, very poorly imo

how do you think they should have handled it? i guess they could have just let everybody in all at once causing the servers to crash and be down for who knows how long.

You are either 10-12 years old, an only child or both.

What annoys me, and its not just Bioware, it is every single company out here who makes games, is that for some reason they just cant seem to understand that all people want is info.

Just talk to your costumers, its not like you have to call us one by one, update twitter or whatever every 15min, insted of all that we will let you know when we let know.

What annoys me, and its not just Bioware, it is every single company out here who makes games, is that for some reason they just cant seem to understand that all people want is info.

Just talk to your costumers, its not like you have to call us one by one, update twitter or whatever every 15min, insted of all that we will let you know when we let know.

Well, if people spent less time RAGING and more time READING then they would have seen THIS...

how do you think they should have handled it? i guess they could have just let everybody in all at once causing the servers to crash and be down for who knows how long.

The last big test. The stress test. Was open to everyone. That didn't bring the servers down. Now I am not for letting everyone in at once. I think it would be no fun in starting zones. What I will say is that I don't agree with how they are bringing ppl in.

I am in a guild set to go to a realm that is already labeled as Heavy after 3 waves. No one in my guild has recieved a EA invite yet. Do we need to change server because we didn't get chosen early on to populate our server?

You can't just let random people come in and pick realms when you too the time to develope a guild deployment system. A system getting ruined by the population already.

Bloody hell I am not whining about the fact ive not got in!!!!!

Im annoyed about the lack of seriousness our Community Manager has when dealing with the launch. I didnt expect to get in today but its doesnt help with the

"LOOOLL SECOND BREAKFAST COZ I STARTED EARLY" tweet pops up while your wwaiting for useful info

I get its his personal twitter but cold hard numbers would be much more welcome (good or bad) than this not knowing anything

This is why I prefer a server queue and some lag over the current garbage.

Twitter jokes about grammar and lack of information is getting old really fast.

We're talking about a big company here selling a product not about the guy at the snack bar cracking a joke.

Handling a community like this is just ridiculous.

'3rd wave one more to go' oh and BOOM goes the forum with people being pissed.

I can't wrap my head around this being good PTR.

Sure you can say 'we're all mature and people wait their line' but it;s naive to think that people work like that when you approach them like this.

Especially when people from this company can't be a but more clear while cracking jokes about humor vs humour while it isn't rocket science that you can spell it both ways.

Bloody hell I am not whining about the fact ive not got in!!!!!

Im annoyed about the lack of seriousness our Community Manager has when dealing with the launch. I didnt expect to get in today but its doesnt help with the

"LOOOLL SECOND BREAKFAST COZ I STARTED EARLY" tweet pops up while your wwaiting for useful info

I get its his personal twitter but cold hard numbers would be much more welcome (good or bad) than this not knowing anything

I agree completely, he's the Community Manager, not resident Frat boy.

The players want info, not " My kitten killing is exaggerated ", sure jokes are okay, but not when followed by being blatantly rude to the community, with comments like

" We never said everyone would get in on Day One, and we're starting slow deliberately. We'll get to you. "

Pretty sure that could have been worded better to avoid sounding like " Wait your damn turn ".