how much did you level?

HexDecimalUK

Didn't level a single toon, cause already leveled all the ones I need.

On another note, this event kicked 50 PvP in the groin. :mad:

I disagree, my PT is now averaging 850 dps a match, and got a new personal high on it at 1309 dps. Mara broke 1500 dps too lols.

Haha but nah seriously the amount of nubby 50's is pretty sickening now.

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

are you saying that expertise doesn't give the player an advantage? and who the hell said i was having problems? i just see 900 GC level 50 gear being sold to level 35+ players as pay2win , and how much is besides the point if they were selling 1 expertise it would be just as much of a scam in my eyes as it is now and as if the game isnt horribly balanced enough without that BS being put in as long as mercs/commandos (who grief teams by joining them) are the way they are ALL pvp is invalid and not a single victory between anyone is proven why, because the game is not balanced and lowby is a joke if i ever i saw one, pitting level 10s against level 49s who have expertise and augs, And still i mind not that WZs are meaningless, Why? because the true PVP is in the open level 50 worlds and balance of classes means nothing to sheer strategy and tactics something your top trumps tunnel fest WZs will never give you i just wish i didn't have to put up with them in order to get geared. But yes in closing lowby is pay2win what did you expect its free2play and whats more its EA.

I never said expertise doesn't give an advantage, I said it doesn't make a player invincible. Given your stated love of strategy and tactics, I am now aware that you know how to beat players with more expertise than you, so you must be raising awareness on behalf of those of us with lesser skill. Thank you for your activism.

I apologize for assuming that you were having trouble. You called the system "completely pay to win", which seemed to imply you had trouble beating people without buying all purple gear and augments. I guess you're just taking a moral stand against the whole system and would prefer a perfectly fair scenario, like open world pvp (where gear, levels, and relative numbers play no part in determining the outcome of an encounter). You're merely gearing up in warzones because you're bored with the lack of open world PvP in this game, not so you can more easily kill people in PvE gear doing heroic dailies. That would be a waste for a master tactician and you undoubtedly see that as below you.

I skipped over the middle part of your post. I couldn't read it after my eyes started bleeding. I apologize if I missed something extremely important. I also am not sure what "900 GC level 50 gear" is, or how level 35s are able to equip level 50 gear by buying it off the cartel market. If you could expand on that particular point I would appreciate it.

I skipped over the middle part of your post. I couldn't read it after my eyes started bleeding. I apologize if I missed something extremely important. I also am not sure what "900 GC level 50 gear" is, or how level 35s are able to equip level 50 gear by buying it off the cartel market. If you could expand on that particular point I would appreciate it.

sure, click the cartel icon, go to equipment, scroll over to the war hero crystals that level 50s get which level 35s can buy and equip. now imagine 2 of those on a player in low level bracket not invincible but hell if they are already in level 40 gear then its a massive advantage considering your likely to go against mostly pre 40 players with no expertise at all. thats when we go into pay2win territory. anyone can get on their alt or just work for enough creds to get augmented artifact gear and do well but only those who pay can get the crystals. and as someone who opened a sub and worked to get 3 50s in this game souly because it was not another free2pay2win scam like 99% of video games are now you can start to see how the presence of these crystals in the low bracket deeply pisses me off. its not a moral stance its very personal we don't need cancerous free2play marketting in the this game and the worst part is that low levels can not play for it only pay for it hense it is pay2win especially given how expensive cred wise keeping your gear up to the bolster is.

Now imagine a whole premade wielding these crystals any team that looses can always be saatisfied telling themselves well they must have had those crystals so now you see that low level WZs have no integrity and you and me are paying a sub for that.

sure, click the cartel icon, go to equipment, scroll over to the war hero crystals that level 50s get which level 35s can buy and equip. now imagine 2 of those on a player in low level bracket not invincible but hell if they are already in level 40 gear then its a massive advantage considering your likely to go against mostly pre 40 players with no expertise at all. thats when we go into pay2win territory. anyone can get on their alt or just work for enough creds to get augmented artifact gear and do well but only those who pay can get the crystals. and as someone who opened a sub and worked to get 3 50s in this game souly because it was not another free2pay2win scam like 99% of video games are now you can start to see how the presence of these crystals in the low bracket deeply pisses me off. its not a moral stance its very personal we don't need cancerous free2play marketting in the this game and the worst part is that low levels can not play for it only pay for it hense it is pay2win especially given how expensive cred wise keeping your gear up to the bolster is.

Now imagine a whole premade wielding these crystals any team that looses can always be saatisfied telling themselves well they must have had those crystals so now you see that low level WZs have no integrity and you and me are paying a sub for that.

Its a 2% damage boost, and less than that of a mitigation boost.

ROFL

imagine if one of your friends came to your house and scratched 2% of your monitor screen, or 2% of your car paint, imagine if 2% of a meal was contaminated with ground glass, 2% adds up dude imagine if they sold it as a consumable damage booster even as little as 2% constitutes 1 or even 2 points in some skill trees again, it may not seem much on the face but the math behind it adds up but regardless, even 0.2% invalidates the competitive part of the game pre-50 IMO. But as i said im not all and out phased by this because i can just not play pre-50 PVP no one is forcing me right? But the taint is there regardless and as i pointed out in the opening sentence of this reply 2% is as good as 100% because that's how much of the integrity is effected.

I have had level 13's kill me in 2 hits on my max geared 49 sorc. I don't know how they do it. Its happened more then once so i know it not a coincidence. I've got almost 15000 health? Sometimes I'm even bubbled. To be honest as buggy as this game is I don't how anybody can call it competition. It like playing a board game that the rules only apply half the time but you never know which half.

I have had level 13's kill me in 2 hits on my max geared 49 sorc. I don't know how they do it. Its happened more then once so i know it not a coincidence. I've got almost 15000 health? Sometimes I'm even bubbled. To be honest as buggy as this game is I don't how anybody can call it competition. It like playing a board game that the rules only apply half the time but you never know which half.

Seriously This, Some WZ I completely kill people like they have no stats, other games I crumble like a house of cards ALL the time. I never know when I'm going to be effective or suck on my Sorcerer.