Bug?

Qwurdilu

Having cybertech and crafting armorings, i had every 5 armorings a crit at least. Mostly every 2-3 was a crit.

Last week i build about 1000 V-1 grenades instead, and since that, armorings barely crit. My last crit was 10+ armorings ago. Now i wonder what happend. Am i bugged?

P.S.: Of course i craft with a +5 crit companion.

So, I was discussing this with other crafters on my server. They have also seen this behaviour and they made a suggestion which worked.

I took out C2-N2's engineering sensor, had him craft 1 item. Then I put it back on, and had him craft five items, and he critted on one of them. The next day I had him craft a few armoring mods for one of my alts and he crafted occasionally, as he did in the past before he stopped critting completely a few weeks ago.

Back to normal.

works for me at least for lowlvl items right now.

This really is one of the most annoying bugg in the game! I lost like 4-5 millions due to this ****. I hope Bioware bugfixers have a heart and give us some refund. This lost is just ridicoulos!

Works for me on grade 27 end-game mods (63). Been working since I took his sensor off and back on, he crits regularly, about once per 4-5 craftings overall.

I don't lose money when he does not crit, but I make less profit, that's for sure.

you can't expect to be able to crit on 2 out of 3 man. 1 in 10 crit isn't that bad. it's not a bug. it's just not a guaranteed thing, you just have to get lucky. you are not losing money, you can't count on money you get from criticals, c'mon man.

1 in 10 crit isn't that bad..

According to the math provided by the developers, i should get 2 out of 10 on average. So one out of ten would be pretty bad.

However, theres a serious bug going on, which need to be fixed immediatly