End of season 1

Sylvane

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol once upon a time I had a decent rating...Tier 4 rewards ftw xD

fear not. the rewards are based on your highest earned rating at the end of season 1, not you current rating :D

curious to see what the armor and weapon sets look like

Edited by UrbanSaint

Taking Sanitary to ranked tomorrow until it ends :D

Will the rancor be legacy wide collection?

Will bet money it will not be legacy unlockable like all other special mounts (IE Helix Hyperpod, Titan 6 Containment Mode). Plus, only cartel market items are legacy unlockable.

Once I get SWTOR to work again (on my 5th reinstall now) I will hopefually be able to que up for some PvP, heard the solo q's were popping a lot today!

Will bet money it will not be legacy unlockable like all other special mounts (IE Helix Hyperpod, Titan 6 Containment Mode). Plus, only cartel market items are legacy unlockable.

Once I get SWTOR to work again (on my 5th reinstall now) I will hopefually be able to que up for some PvP, heard the solo q's were popping a lot today!

Yeah all indications are its character based rewards. Which sucks a little since you can't mail the armor around for mirror classes if that's the case.

Also yeah queues were popping since 2pm, good games to all I played with/against keep em going.

You too? Mine been broke for a few weeks now, it sucks. I miss pvping so much. I feel like Pookie on New Jack City.

His timezone was set to PST and for some reason it screwed up how this client interacted with something because the coding is so awesome... Basically make sure your timezone is set to whatever one is correct and restart your computer.

Probbly not but I expect that there will be one on the cartel market within the week of 2.7 coming that is a different shade of purple

heh. yep. doesn't much matter as far as I'm concerned. it gets ppl in Q. now if only there were a reasonable expertise requirement for solo rated of...say...1800? that's modest, isn't it?

2018 and 10% of a brain.... but that is too much to ask.....

Okay, I *have* 10% of a brain and 2018. Am I required to actually *use* that 10%? If so, I might be out....:rak_02:

On a side note, are there any 4-man teams queuing, or is it all solo pops right now?

Edited by johnnyreece
additional info to add

Okay, I *have* 10% of a brain and 2018. Am I required to actually *use* that 10%? If so, I might be out....:rak_02:

On a side note, are there any 4-man teams queuing, or is it all solo pops right now?

There's teams to play, usually they just have to be let known that someone wants to play.

I did about 15 or so games on Wed, it was fun my only gripes would be that they should prolly take out the makeb arena I had a few team mates that said they were pretty much useless in that arena due to PC lag, I even noticed it a bit so I would hate to think how bad it would be on some lower end machines. Also I think games that are 3vs4 should just cancel out I lost 2 games because we only had 3 people, and actually won a 3rd when we were down a person. Solo queue’s for healers are slow as hell as well, I actually had to run my fail dps a few games to get the last bit of rating I wanted Edited by dego-harmonium

I did about 15 or so games on Wed, it was fun my only gripes would be that they should prolly take out the makeb arena I had a few team mates that said they were pretty much useless in that arena due to PC lag, I even noticed it a bit so I would hate to think how bad it would be on some lower end machines. Also I think games that are 3vs4 should just cancel out I lost 2 games because we only had 3 people, and actually won a 3rd when we were down a person. Solo queue’s for healers are slow as hell as well, I actually had to run my fail dps a few games to get the last bit of rating I wanted

yes. I'm running an 4ghz 8 core win 7 system with 32g ram (radeon hd 6900) and the os and game files all run off an ssd. makeb lags ridiculously at times.