Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 10 and Why....

Celise
11.14.2018 , 10:01 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
(5) Not the Colossal Cave, but the Atari 2600 Adventure. I found the dot myself, no Internet guides back then.
I remember playing a text based game on DOS called Adventure. It was an interesting puzzle to solve with enough written elements to try figure out what the right choice is.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluehufsa View Post
2. Shaiya - team work, dungeons, bosses,beautiful female characters
Once a while ago i was a game guru for Aeria Games, only lasted a month but it was shortly before Project Torque was canned and Shaiya was in closed beta. I was one of those who got selected for the closed beta. i gave some good feedback and played for as long as i could back then, it seemed like any other fantasy based game, but i've always been a bit tone deaf with that type of setting.

from what i remember of it? there was the basic ground, a few trees and an open settings with some npc mobs, but it was rather basic graphically.

Nice to know it is still going strong.

bluehufsa
11.14.2018 , 10:08 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
from what i remember of it? there was the basic ground, a few trees and an open settings with some npc mobs, but it was rather basic graphically.
Nice to know it is still going strong.

For me, it was more than a few trees.. i loved the PvP maps, the taking of Altars, the collecting of lapis in dungeons.. the fight against the Cloron Dragon.. that was a happy gaming time of my life and i will never forget it, not now not ever.
There is this one piece of soundtrack i kept in my phone to remind me of it : https://youtu.be/r819wr0-NCE
"Rainbow Demon - pick up your heart and run

Rainbow Demon - lives for his sword and his gun"

Celise
11.14.2018 , 10:10 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by bluehufsa View Post
For me, it was more than a few trees.. i loved the PvP maps, the taking of Altars, the collecting of lapis in dungeons.. the fight against the Cloron Dragon.. that was a happy gaming time of my life and i will never forget it, not now not ever.
There is this one piece of soundtrack i kept in my phone to remind me of it : https://youtu.be/r819wr0-NCE
I never played it beyond the closed beta because once Project Torque was canned, i had no reason to stick around on AG.