More Solo Player Story and Lore!!!

SDGIEST

Hello Everyone and Thanks For Reading,

Ok this is the latest idea i have for SWTOR. I have kept in mind there are a lot of people who prefer to solo quests and SWTOR game content but have not had enough reward for their efforts, or game content to solo.

Before i mention my idea let me first give notice to the recent development of the

solo quest lvl 55 additions of the Seeker droid and Macrobinocular missions. There both

fun and rewarding provided you stick with the whole quest string. As we know once completed

then your back to not having solo stuff. (Well at least after obtaining Dread Seed Gear).

Ok now that being said let's begin!

:sy_bountyhunter:Open World Hunter's System

Wouldn't it be nice for individual or Elite group (2 man) Jedi and Sith players to roam the SWTOR galaxy hunting down opposite or same faction NPC or player tagged targets? Imagine open world NPC's that actually move about the Galaxy from planet to planet randomly changing travel modes from speeder to foot and even ship battles. Now imagine if u will you could use a new force ability as simple to apply as Mark of Power which lasts an hour that could be used to track them in the force. So now your hunting Sith or Jedi as either faction gaining light side or dark side points depending on who your choice target is and each target is timed meaning when its run is over he/she goes into cool-down and a new target becomes available.

So what would be the benefit to becoming a galactic hunter? Well of course the usual new storyline, new titles such as Force Slayer etc... new lore, and achievements, but of course we want more right?

So how about exclusive super rare armor and weapon drops head to toe from every hunt-able NPC, and of course that's not enough right?

So what about new exclusive force abilities that can be gained from each target, and some can only be gained by killing the target while others will only be gained after defeating the target but agreeing to let he/she go. And for the ones who are let go they can become immediately hunt-able again as soon as they gain full health, so for the hunters who have a change of heart and continue tracking the target there will be another chance at earning a super rare weapon or gear drop and finishing the job to earn another special force ability that can only be earned upon killing the target.

:sy_companion:Elite Grouping

Also for those of us who spent all the time hunting the NPC but found that we bit off more than we could chew, you could call on one friend to join you creating an elite hunting group of two. However if the hunter loses sight of the NPC or drops out of range he may find that the NPC has sensed his treachery and prepared for the fight by becoming even stronger or having aid of its own. The main difference between Elite Groups and a standard 2 man group is the use of a companion is prohibited by both players, creating indeed a 2 man group for elite group game content.

Now wrap this idea in a nice colorful bow and place it under the nearest developer's Christmas tree right? Not quite yet...

:sy_darkside::sy_lightside:Faction Changing

Would if upon fighting the NPC you really have a change of heart listening to their warranted cries and pleas "Don't you see your blinded by darkness blah blah..."

Now if u put away your weapon during the fight a unique monologue pops up with set choices. Upon your decision you could be turning over a new leaf. If currently Sith you could make a choice to become Jedi losing all your darkside points and opening a whole new quest-line for your character and completely changing your faction from Sith to Jedi and vice versa... Ooops probably shouldn't have chosen that right? The upside is you will be given a time limit in which the decision becomes final. A person not wanting the new life has two choices, fight and kill the NPC within the allotted time frame, or travel back to their factions capitol planet for some much needed counseling from their faction's head council members. And for those who are already on the council a special treat of re-proving their worth quest-lines offered by the council earning reputation and new rewards.

Well that should be enough to wrap up this idea leaving 10% of you satisfied (*Sigh)

:sy_target:PvP Hunter's System

Ok what if the developers don't want to kick out new skills, at least keep the idea and award us with an extra talent point past level cap for each target we kill in addition to gear rewards. They could just give us both! Pressing on I don't want to forget the "Player Tagged Targets System". This would be a voluntary PvP implement allowing players who toggle their PvP button in open world travel to become force blips on hunters maps. This would award all participating players faction points (light n dark) as well as War-zone commendations at the end of a open world Player vs Player battle while a hunt is in progress. Ideally a player could just go around hunting other players both Jedi or Sith as either faction earning War-zone comms and faction points while waiting for a War-zone que to pop. Unfortunately I express it should not award credits unless they create a robbery option in the game (lol)

:sy_auction:Bounty Terminal

But this idea could give way to a boon of possibilities such as a Player Bounty System which yeilds rewards for killing other players who's bounties have earned them recognition from the Impire or Republic council, and that of course would reward credits as it would be a mission via bounty terminal probably.

:sy_consular:Player Oriented Class and Special Ability Trainer

Just a recap on an idea here - this would be a perfect place to implement new player titles and a class trainer ability allowing players to learn their class skills and new special skills from other players who have defeated these rare and super rare NPCs. Earn special abilities, titles, and gear. Any title earned by any player who actually defeats one of these rare NPCs should earn that player a new action bar icon that when toggled performs a unique emote animation demonstrating his/her power and status all while allowing lowbies and other players learn their class skills or special skills from the player displaying the "Trainer Emote" or "Trainer Elite Emote". Also for players too inferior or lazy to beat the NPC themselves but have the credits to bribe the player who did they can offer to pay for the skill earned by the player who completed it while this emote is active.

This would act as a trade meaning the player gets the cash for the skill not the game. Wouldn't it also be nice to change classes via special player trainers allowing you to change your actual class or learn skills from the trainer player's class.

:sy_harvesting:Getting Back To Our Roots

As a side note I've been reading and some other players have expressed the desire to have other missions on starter planets such as Korriban and Tython. Not to mention the fact that Tython was the true birth place of the Sith where many began to learn and practice the first dark arts of the force as a result of the original "Force Storms" violently tearing at the planet which were a natural occurrence, this could provide a great opportunity for players to have reason to revisit these worlds showing off their power to new blood entering the game and giving inspiration of course.

Ok I think that earned me about 11% of you satisfied until next time... SDGIEST