Light or Adaptive modable armor w bare midriff??

EyelessOne

I am a fan of the Aspiring Knight's Vest for sentinels and would like to find something similar for my companion Nadia Grell to wear. As many of you know, Nadia uses light armor and is on the Republic side. I'm looking for something that meets the following criteria:

- Modable

- Exposed midriff

- No hood up (a hood that is down in the back like the Aspiring Knight's Vest would be great)

- I'm familiar with the dancer's/slave girl/elegant loungewear tops and am not looking for that -rather I'm looking for something that is more of a sporty half-shirt

Does such a chest piece exist in the light/adaptive world?

Thanks very much

Can't really think of anything that is bare midriff on the republic side. You could use the adaptable invisible top that sells for cheap. That basically puts the character in a sports bra, not too much different than Aspiring on female characters.

Out of curiosity, are you aware that Nadia's body is flesh colored? Personally it bugs me to have any skin showing on her because it clashes with her white face.

How about Investigator's robe from the CM? You should be able to find that robe on GTN as well.

That skin at least the one that is obtainable in-game Empire side shows the belly on ladies. However I can't confirm that the Investigator's robe has the same midriff design or if it follows the Revan robe design but I would start looking there.

You could also pick up the dancer social outfit on Nar Shaddaa.

Edit: Just re-read what you actually typed, sorry I don't know any robes that would look like the one you are searching for other then Aspiring.

Hood down robes are extremely rare, with the Conservator's robe and Valiant Jedi Knight set we finally got 2 hooded down pieces but they are unf very rare on republic side.

Edited by redsovereign

I want less revealing stuff in game.

In all fairness there isn't very much of those type of clothing in the game and I think its good because sorry but revealing stuf just doesn't look good.

What does look good is a very detailed and good compositioned armor set, but bare midriffs and such just looks terrible :S

Well, unfortunately for you it's not your call. Hope you can deal anyway.

If you can't, may I direct you to the "Uninstall SWTOR" menu item in your start menu?

Like anything in any of the discussions here is "anyone's call".

No need at all having a go at this person. Either tell everyone who makes a suggestion of posts a comment the same thing and post at them or don't post at anyone.

You make it sound like certain things discussed here people have some kind of influence over.

I believe the Muse Vestments on Imperial Side are bare mid drift. But they are full robes on the Republic Side, FYI. And they are kind of a teal color, which bugged me. My Sorc was wearing them until I got Revan's Chest-piece, which actually looks pretty good on her :)

I've actually wondered for some time why there aren't more options other than full robes/armor or "slave-girl" outfits. Hopefully we'll see more selection as the Cartel Market offers new packs.