Speed hacking?

RaithHarth

I just finished a game of civil war and while I was going for the left turret to cap it with a fellow republic player assisting me, a stealth assassin comes out of nowhere and causes some havoc, now how does stealth move that fast in the first place? I thought our speed is suppose to get a decrease while in stealth mode, not a speed boost.

Also just the other night same warzone, I go to cap left, while MID and RIGHT turret were capped far too quickly by the Empire, I was barely at the Left turret when both were capped by the opposite faction

Many of us couldn't believe our eyes how fast they were capped

Edited by RaithHarth

I just finished a game of civil war and while I was going for the left turret to cap it with a fellow republic player assisting me, a stealth assassin comes out of nowhere and causes some havoc, now how does stealth move that fast in the first place? I thought our speed is suppose to get a decrease while in stealth mode, not a speed boost.

Also just the other night same warzone, I go to cap left, while MID and RIGHT turret were capped far too quickly by the Empire, I was barely at the Left turret when both were capped by the opposite faction

Many of us couldn't believe our eyes how fast they were capped

Sins/Shadows can use force speed while in stealth.

Edited by Rafael_Peres

*Sigh* There are a number of ways to explain this, and hacking is the least likely out of all of them. First of all I'm sure your aware assassin's have an ability called Force Speed. -http://www.torhead.com/ability/4KE9V3L/force-speed

Deception assassin's can have the cooldown reduced to only 15 seconds, so it's not very hard for a deception assassin to get to the side turret relatively quickly. This could also be combined with predation-http://www.torhead.com/ability/e6Gx7aj/predation Which if used at the beginning of a match, especially by a carnage marauder, would help the assassin get to the turret much faster than you could possibly jog over there.

And if this is just a troll post, then damn I just wasted a good bit of time.

I can reach the enemy side turret from the landing spot within ~20 seconds; not all of that time is spent in stealth, but I could still reach your turret faster than a non-inquisitor can.

I don't disagree that what you witnessed is not a case of speed hacking; speed hacking is probably the easiest-hack to accomplish in any game. Though, it's also the most easy to catch so if you even suspect people of doing it fill out a report.

I am a Madness spec Shadow and I always get to the side turret in time. Here is how.

1. Spam click the speeder in spawn at the beginning of match to get down first.

2. Hit Force Speed after landing and head toward side.

3. Before I pass the tall wall on the left where it makes a turn to the left, I hit stealth

4. I run straight through the middle of the node and can hit Force Speed again before I get to the node, or hit Death Field on the node preventing the cap.

Every Assassin / Shadow can do this without buffs like Predation.

Edited by itsmymillertime

I am a Madness spec Shadow and I always get to the side turret in time. Here is how.

1. Spam click the speeder in spawn at the beginning of match to get down first.

2. Hit Force Speed after landing and head toward side.

3. Before I pass the tall wall on the left where it makes a turn to the left, I hit stealth

4. I run straight through the middle of the node and can hit Force Speed again before I get to the node, or hit Death Field on the node preventing the cap.

Every Assassin / Shadow can do this without buffs like Predation.

^ Truth. I usually get there right as cap starts.