What is the Best blaster pistol duo?

thaimansam

I am a bounty hunter and I know you can create blaster pistols, and buy them, but I would mainly like a break down of what I need to do to be able to build the most fine blaster pistols to sell on the Galactic Trade Network

Bounty Hunters are not able to create blaster pistols as such.

If you want to craft blaster pistols you need to take the Armstech crew skill (and that is open to all classes).

You might want to do some research into the Armstech crew skill to find out:

- what other crew skills complement it.

- what you can craft with it.

- how to make money off it.

Hope that helps.

There are only two standard moddable blaster pistol recipes for armstech - a L20 and L50 one. I have heard there are some that drop in raids or other high level play but can't confirm that.

There are a large number of blaster available from various specialty and commendation vendors, my favorite is the M-300 elite stealth interceptor, which you can get from the specialty vendor on Tatooine - here is a pic of my merc dual weilding a pair: http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab99/Magik13/Screenshot_2012-10-13_15_14_23_231893_zpse1402f8e.jpg

For more pics of blasters, check out this thread in the smuggler forum: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=186307

theyre top-level recipes. You get em at 400 Armstech

Also, Gerlon Two-Fingers... say that to yourself syllable by syllable.

Cool - going to have to push my armstech up to 400 then - cause those are really cool guns. Since my merc is also my armstech it all fits :-)

Good luck, I hope you actually make enough money so that its worth it for you to keep crafting.

There are very few orange pistols on the GTN, so more is good. I don't even care what server you're on lol

Side note: I'm going to guess that your real money making will be from things such as Barrels or other types of mods that people will use while leveling. There are very few profitable things to sell to level 50 players from any crafting skill.

I am a hardcore biochem guy, i have it on all my toons. I make money by selling implants of levels 25-45. There is nothing for me to craft and sell to level 50s. It may be the same with Armstech. You will most likely be selling blue and purple barrels or whatever, from the levels of 20-45 or so.

The orange shells for weapons are just going to be a side thing since surprisingly few people care about what their gun looks like. I have only changed my level 50 pistol shells once or twice since release, and this is my main.

Edited by DarthBloodloss

Good luck, I hope you actually make enough money so that its worth it for you to keep crafting.

There are very few orange pistols on the GTN, so more is good. I don't even care what server you're on lol

Side note: I'm going to guess that your real money making will be from things such as Barrels or other types of mods that people will use while leveling. There are very few profitable things to sell to level 50 players from any crafting skill.

I am a hardcore biochem guy, i have it on all my toons. I make money by selling implants of levels 25-45. There is nothing for me to craft and sell to level 50s. It may be the same with Armstech. You will most likely be selling blue and purple barrels or whatever, from the levels of 20-45 or so.

The orange shells for weapons are just going to be a side thing since surprisingly few people care about what their gun looks like. I have only changed my level 50 pistol shells once or twice since release, and this is my main.

If you are replying to me I don't craft for money - I craft for the fun of it. I actually have a stable of characters on my main server (The Shadowlands) and have all crafting skills and useful gathering/mission skills covered. I am not really into PvP or raiding, so I level several characters at the same time, keeping my crafting skills up as I go and providing most if my own equipment. Its not the most efficient way to level but its what I enjoy and it lets me indulge in my nearly terminal Alt-itis. (12 slots ISN'T ENOUGH!!!! - I came here from City of Heroes and had 2 accounts with over 30 chars per account on just a single server, so I am actually kinda in alt withdrawal :-).