Advanced weighted mod 37b and advanced vigilant enhancement 37

JacenK

Can anyone craft these for me? I haven't been able to find them on the gtn. I have all the purple mats other than the matter transubstantiator. I need 9 of each to optimize my gear. If you can craft them send in game mail to Aiteima or reply to this post please. I am on Begeren Colony.

You know the B mods ones come from Vendors. Hoard those ultimate and get some 38B ones.

As for the enhacement you can get them from ToS/Rav Gear. Other whose your looking at spending 35-40 million total.

Edited by FerkWork

You know the B mods ones come from Vendors. Hoard those ultimate and get some 38B ones.

^^^ This. Or use Elites to buy the 37B version.

Viglant Enhancements are also in Elite and Ultimate Comm Gear. They're also crap. :) Ditto Steadfast anything. Better to stick with crafted Sturdiness Enhancement 36s or the equivalent Immunity Enhancement 36s with their 170 mitigation points than to use Vigilant/Steadfast, even the 38/198 flavors, which only have 142 mitigation points. You want to be in Immunity/Sturdiness or Bulwark/Bastion--which is better is kind of a religious argument in the tanking community, from what I can tell. ;)

For more info on gearing tanks, see KBN's Ideal Tank Stats post and this one where I asked about B vs. Unlettered mods. You're at least on the right track there. Feel free to hit me up in DM if you have any specific Tank gearing questions, although you might also ask your questions on the Roles forum.

In the future, if you're looking for specific crafters for your gear, it'd probably be more productive to post to your specific server forum.

Edited by AlixMV