Post your imperial agent looks!

sahilio

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you get that jacket and is it modable? I'm 47 right now and I thought that I had to wait until 50 for a chest piece like that.

That jacket is indeed moddable orange quality it's the TD-07A Scorpion Jacket here is the link from torhead where you may be able to find it( I found mine on the GTN though) . :) : http://www.torhead.com/item/xzsLC6/td-07a-scorpion-jacket#dropped-by

ohh her gear is as follows...

helm: force sentry helm - Random drop on Quesh, or from the GTN.

chest : TD-07A Scorpion Jacket - equipable at Level 36..with all slots open.

hands: well now I'm wearing the Informat's collicoid's gloves.

legs: TD-05A Panther greaves- available at pvp vendor on the fleet.

boots : markmen elite prototype boots - available by completing the world questline on Taris.

blaster rifle - E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor rifle - it actually had aim mods in it at first but I switched those out for cunning mods.

Edited by RajiTaylor
adding something

That jacket is indeed moddable orange quality it's the TD-07A Scorpion Jacket here is the link from torhead where you may be able to find it( I found mine on the GTN though) . :) : http://www.torhead.com/item/xzsLC6/td-07a-scorpion-jacket#dropped-by

ohh her gear is as follows...

helm: force sentry helm - Random drop on Quesh, or from the GTN.

chest : TD-07A Scorpion Jacket - equipable at Level 36..with all slots open.

hands: well now I'm wearing the Informat's collicoid's gloves.

legs: TD-05A Panther greaves- available at pvp vendor on the fleet.

boots : markmen elite prototype boots - available by completing the world questline on Taris.

blaster rifle - E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor rifle - it actually had aim mods in it at first but I switched those out for cunning mods.

Thanks! It's too late to give it to my operative (he's 49 and I already bought the level 50 version of the coat) but I am definitely going to find it for my sniper!

My Op, Agent Eightysix.

DPS Gear

Ultrachrome Combat Headgear, BH Boots, and Tron rep armor.

Healing gear

Old school Centurion chest and leg shells, Columi glove shell, Taris social mask (w/Campaign armoring), BH boots.

86 and Dr. Lokin

Rifle in all shots is a D-400 Nova Carbine.

What is that black and blue chest piece and where did you get it? It looks awesome!

What is that black and blue chest piece and where did you get it? It looks awesome!

I think it's Gree rep gear. Or at least that's what I was told when I asked someone I saw wearing it on the Fleet about it.

Pretty sure I've also seen it in black and red.

Which also makes me sad, because I doubt I'll hit 50 before the event ends. :(

Edited by jovianus

It is one of the armor sets from the current Gree event. There is also a black with red highlights and a white with blue highlights set. It's Adaptive gear, plus it is Bind to Legacy.

Bioware has said that the event will be back several times over the next year. If you did not have the chance to get enough Gree reputation to wear the set now you can get it during the next event.

It is one of the armor sets from the current Gree event. There is also a black with red highlights and a white with blue highlights set. It's Adaptive gear, plus it is Bind to Legacy.

Bioware has said that the event will be back several times over the next year. If you did not have the chance to get enough Gree reputation to wear the set now you can get it during the next event.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OK what do you guys think of this one? I'm very proud of it. I wanted an elegance yet intimidation to my Imperial Agent, and I also wanted a very unique look with a color scheme I never see. Thus, I came up with this. What do you guys think?

http://i49.tinypic.com/21j23pu.jpg

Purely as a matter of personal preference, I find the idea of Agents in long robes a bit weird. Digging the upper half though. :p

Anyhow, Cipher Nine as of the end of the class storyline:

A final chat with Keeper

Briefing the crew

(For some delightful reason Vector's leg piece decided to revert to original colors for every ending cut sequence :mad:)

I've got a rather peculiar character.

I like her clothes, it makes me stand out because I'm fully white.

The peculiar thing is that I am Chiss, which you wouldn't say if you saw my skin colour.

I'm actually looking for ANY other chiss with the same skincolour as me. I can't remember if it was a skincolour I chose or darkness did this to me, idk. Anyone seen this before?

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/Aerilas/swtor2013-03-2717-45-18-32_zpsaea37742.jpg