New Faction

OmniusRex

I wonder if the developers could add the fallen empire as a faction, I have already got the classes in mind:

1. Scion of Zakuul

2. Knight of Zakuul

3.Skytrooper

4.Overwatch intelligence agent

Pls can the developers do this.

I wonder if the developers could add the fallen empire as a faction, I have already got the classes in mind:

1. Scion of Zakuul

2. Knight of Zakuul

3.Skytrooper

4.Overwatch intelligence agent

Pls can the developers do this.

First of all, Skytroopers are ALL droids, so having them as a class...not gonna happen.

Now that that's been cleared up...

ain't gonna happen for a few glaring reasons:

#1 - with a blaster bolt - not enough resources at BW Austin. Plain and simple they do not have sufficient staff or time to accomplish this.

#2 - related to #1 is that to develop a separate story for this new faction would take an incredible infusion of capital. Unless of course you are willing to accept a new faction with no story behind it.

#3 - with the end of KotFE it would not shock me at all if the very distinct separation of factions we have now goes away. In KotFE we are being told that we have to work together, that more and more imp and pub citizens and officials are leaning toward a new way of thinking, that only a handful of powerful hardliners are forcing the divide. Even in the latest chapter of KotFE we are told that the jedi/sith paradigm is not working anymore. The point being that post-KotFE there may not be a Republic and an Empire.

Most likely, They will do something like this but it will be a group of people who no longer follow the Republic OR the Empire. Instead making their own government and faction leaving the Republic and empire with only die hard extremists. This Faction will probably not be available until the player unlocks it after completing the KOTFE story line. Edited by Jeroslight

Most likely, They will do something like this but it will be a group of people who no longer follow the Republic OR the Empire. Instead making their own government and faction leaving the Republic and empire with only die hard extremists. This Faction will probably not be available until the player unlocks it after completing the KOTFE story line.

Like out alliance now? Only more fleshed out. That would be cool