Chapters 1 - 13 storyline

Splooshs

First, thanks to anyone who can help me. I am just a recent subscriber, this year (2016). I have been trying to stay within the chapters, but I have gotten "lost" as to what chapter and what storyline I am supposed to be in to complete the saga from start to finish as it is written today. I have been on SWTOR website only to find the first 9 chapters are not listed, at all. So, I opened an in-game ticket to ask about the first 9 chapters. They redirected me to the forum. So, since I can't find the info about each chapter to know the when, where, how, what, why, etc. (of each chapter), I have come here to ask, can someone give info about each chapter, or is this already in existence somewhere else that I can be directed to? Nothing in the game tells me where I am in the storyline in context to the chapters. And they say Subscribers of Star Wars: The Old Republic can access and play all chapters of the evolving Knights of the Fallen Empire story for free. So, why is the storyline chapters so convoluted to me? Why can't I find what I am looking for when HK-55 is a reward as a companion for completing chapters 1 - 9?

NOT listed and no info on SWTOR website:

Ch 1: The hunt

Ch 2: A Dream of Empire

Ch 3: Outlander

Ch 4: The Gravestone

Ch 5: From the Grave

Ch 6: Asylum

Ch 7: Lady of Sorrows

Ch 8: Taking Flight

Ch 9: The Alliance

Listed on SWTOR website with info:

Ch 10: Anarchy in Paradise

Ch 11: Disavowed

Ch 12: Visions in the Dark

Ch 13: Profit and Plunder

When did you become subscriber? HK-55 was made available for those who were subsribed by January 11. Don`t know if there`s any other way to get him at the moment but as I said, he`s currently available for those who were subscribed by January 11th.

On SWTOR, it states clearly, the HK-55 reward will be released alongside Chapter 10. Players who unlock this reward will receive an Alliance Alert to recruit HK-55 once they complete chapters 1 - 9, by pressing on January 11 Reward on the left (http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/rewards).

Now, going back to my original questions above, WHAT are the chapters, and why are they not listed, described, or even on the SWTOR website? How do I get information about the chapters 1 - 9 to know what they are, when they start, where they start, what chapter am I currently in, etc? All I know about the chapters 1 - 9 is listed above - the titles (that's all the in-game ticket reply would give me before sending me HERE to the forums). How can I achieve the reward if I can't even figure out what the chapters are in the storyline, or where I am at IN the chapters?

Why is this information SO hard to find? Where is it?

Edited by Splooshs

*Players must have completed Chapters 1-9 to access their HK-55 Companion. After completing Chapter 9, players will receive an Alliance Alert that will take them on a mission to recruit HK-55.

** To qualify for the HK-55 Bonus Chapter, the account must continuously be in active Subscription status between January 11 - August 1, 2016. Once you qualify and the Bonus Chapter is released, you may enter and play the Bonus Chapter after you complete Chapters 1-16.

Notice the multiple asterisks next to the HK-55 info on the link you provided? Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

As for the original Chapters list, I believe it got knocked off the page with the release of the newer chapters. As for what chapter you are currently on, well, at the beginning of each chapter it expressly tells you the chapter number and title. Usually in the opening of a cutscene.

Edited by Temeluchus