PLEASE ALLOW All Commendations to be Legacy Bound.

OrionSol

If I just started the game and all the old player alts had max tier gear every time they got a new 50 that would be very discouraging.

Yes IMO that is a bit cheese because if I already have a 50 that can smash out coms so insta new max geared toon for me. We already have fast leveling and such is that not enough? You can already trade up non ranked coms for ranked coms.

There was a reason they allowed pre-50 people exchange warzone comms, to close the gear gap between long time pvper's and fresh pvper's. This was to make pvp more fun and encouraging for new comers. It's actually for the type of people you are defending, the ones without a level 50 main but yet you still think this is wrong. Even though it helps out a player that just started the game.

Also how does another person gearing up their alts and using their comms, that they earned themselves ruin your gaming experience in anyway? They aren't taking your comms, they aren't slowing down your leveling, they aren't stealing your loot. Actually to be honest, they have no impact in any shape or form in your SWTOR experience.

Players should be allowed to do what they want and how they want with the items they earned. It's their account, they put the time and the money into building it. Let them see some rewards for their time put in.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game breaking is having tons of comms we can't do anything with

There is a work around until they offer this feature. The work around is contained in this thread. I do support your effort but, there is a way around the issue for gearing alts (and companions) with your excess comms. :cool:

There is a work around until they offer this feature. The work around is contained in this thread. I do support your effort but, there is a way around the issue for gearing alts (and companions) with your excess comms. :cool:

I have all my companions on this character in Columni/BlackHole.

Paying to move mods around to other characters is overly pricey for something that should be free and easily done.

I have all my companions on this character in Columni/BlackHole.

Paying to move mods around to other characters is overly pricey for something that should be free and easily done.

Mailing mods (which aren't BoP) is not expensive in currency. It can be argued that it is expensive in time. It is only a time factor not a currency factor. I really don't understand where you are coming from. I never suggested you put mods in gear and send the gear and rip the mods out. I am talking about taking your excess comms ... purchasing mods for alts and or companions of alts -OR- non-BoP mod gear ( there are some ) and sending those through the mail which is inexpensive. :cool:

• 2 months later...
I support this idea as well. Making planet and blackhole comms legacy bound wouldn't break any systems they have in place and just make things easier that the current method (mailing legacy bound gear back and forth).

This is kinda a useless thread.. If anyone was on the test realm over the last couple of months.. All commendations are being replaced with a universal one.. We will get one kind comms for all planets.. They will be accepted on all planets and the fleet...

So there is no need to make all the comms legacy..

As for daily comms?? Come on now.. Do the dailies on your alts to get the comms.. No using legacy so you don't have to play the game on your alts.. That isn't what legacy was meant for..

What next?? Make all XP legacy?? Geeeeeze.. :rolleyes:

If anyone was on the test realm over the last couple of months.. All commendations are being replaced with a universal one.. We will get one kind comms for all planets.. They will be accepted on all planets and the fleet...

thats all i asked, u can keep all the bla bla bla for urself... ty

Wow??? Been rude much?? You can keep that to yourself if you don't mind.. :rolleyes:

Wow ? World of Warcraft? no ty i dotn play that game..... rude? yea that can be said...

i could not kee it to myself, as i was just saying the truth, i did not needed all the other blabla bla u wrote.... :rolleyes:

Edited by YeIIow

I have thousands of comendationss I can't use.

My two main characters, have every companion in full Columni or higher minimum, and a few in full Blackhole.

I have 5 level 50s, 3 characters in their 40s... and thousands of unused coms.

I would love to be able to earn commendations on a character... like my tank, but then log into my healer and grab a new piece of gear....because commendations are bound to legacy.

Good idea? Yes.

yes only pre-end game. This will be really really nice.

The only thing is that you can farm it really fast with your main, to improve all your alt.

I also think that, credits must be shared in the legacy... and also a legacy bank!