Reduce drop rate of curent schematics in operation,addVarietyOf Different schematics.

Hello.

Not sure if is proper way to do things,but lets get to the explaining ...

So every boss on operation droping schematics,thats nice,but after few runs i ve got multiple same schematics,maybe if only 2 bosses in operation would drop schematic they would become bit more valuable ?

I guess that would also solve problem with everyone does have the schematic and no one can actualy sell something,becoz everyone else does have it too.

Also pointing out lower the drop rate,not remove them,but this could affect story mode operations only,not sure if players would feel insulted,if they discover about the schematics been partialy taken away in hard or nigmitare mode[rather not touch ithat drop rate there].

Alternative :

The drop rate of schematics might stay almost unchanged,but add variety of items that could be craftable,maybe ocassional drop of speeder schematic or something else,i would be for new space combat schematics [grade 8 or better],but i guess i want too much :(.

Maybe some tradebale schematics could be low rate drop,but not sure what kind of schematics.

Definetly i would add as rare drop schematics for speeders [also for achievements in legacy] or the speeders itself,that are like one one or two on server,becoz enemy that supoused drop them is no longer aviable or not droping it in loot,or vendor that supoused sell it,no longer listing it,or he is gone too.

Also rare schematics [or part of the item set] could be Star Forrager and Dread seeded armor [not sure about proper name] pieces,for achievement in legacy,except chest piece [maybe with requirement do the dread seed quest],that would add some alternative way to obtain it,becoz practicaly its unobtainable as well,i ve tryed looking for it,but it wasnt worth the effort,it did take enourmous time with questionable results.

Note: Maybe add drop of the low quality schematic or something special in hard mode Flashpoint to last boss or bonus boss,but not the same one items or schematics like in operations,that would made pointless doing operations.

Ps: Not sure if i explained everything correctly,such changes could increase rate of complaints,but id be glad if i help made some player friendly improvement,and not create oposite in process:cool:.

Thanks.

Server T.R.E.