**At least tell us which servers to reroll on**

-Jodea-

-I'm tired of waiting for the "summer release" of the character transfer system.

-I'm tired of logging in, checking fleet to see less that 30 active people at prime-time.

-I'm tired of waiting 20 mins for a PvP que to pop.

Please Bioware just tell me which server I should be grinding a new toon on, where you plan on increasing the overall population by sending lower population servers remaining people to.

Thank you,

Edited by -Jodea-

-I'm tired of waiting for the "summer release" of the character transfer system.

-I'm tired of logging in, checking fleet to see less that 30 active people at prime-time.

Please Bioware just tell me which server I should be grinding a new toon on, where you plan on increasing the overall population by sending lower population servers remaining people to.

Thank you,

I am probably a bit more patient than you are. But I do agree that Bioware needs to release some kind of accurate server population information when character transfers go global so players who are transferring servers can make informed choices.

Seriously, just start combining servers BW. You were obviously too over-optimistic at release.
What actually created this issue was when spoiled brats screamed for new servers during early access because of login queues, and Bioware give it to them. So they rerolled on their shiny new no queue/low population servers, only to find out that their new servers were low population. Doh! Overoptimism didn't create the server population problem - impetulant and impatient whiners did. No good deed goes unpunished I suppose.

Thank you,

summer in australia is december by the way...

What actually created this issue was when spoiled brats screamed for new servers during early access because of login queues, and Bioware give it to them. So they rerolled on their shiny new no queue/low population servers, only to find out that their new servers were low population. Doh! Overoptimism didn't create the server population problem - impetulant and impatient whiners did. No good deed goes unpunished I suppose.

Wrong. people did whine but thats not what made this mess happen. i remember every server at launch (after servers were added) was either Heavy-queue time. the problem was that most quit when this game was bugged as all hell and BW was slowly trying to fix the game. they got tired of the oh look its fixed now to back to being bugged Bullcrap. also customer service was and still is the worst ive ever seen. the game will stabilize and then grow from there.

Right people screamed bloody murder, and they did whine relentlesly, it was a launch so servers will be full, then the people who didnt get wow with lightsabers left, or people who gobbled the content got bored and ran back to their old stomping grounds where they know everyone.

Most that only cared about end game wanted WoW end game within a week of release ran their way to 50.

Then complain on forums until their sub ran out so they could go back to the same old crap their used to,instead of letting the patches and content roll in.

I do agree that the population should be condensed, and I do think too many servers due to the relentless "let me in" whiners got what they wanted.

But the new launch dust settles and things are spread thin.

My servers not too bad even on light, if they merged or did somethig it would be a cure all for all the bellyacheing.....for a day maybe.

Interesting you should ask here, as there is a thread here in Community that will help you find a server to re-roll on as part of an initiative to help out with people on low population servers who want to play and still have fun NOW. It will list a number of servers on all fronts. PvE, PvP, RP, RPPvP as well as US West, US East and Europe time zones are all listed and it does get updated from time to time. Check it out!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359784

Wrong. people did whine but thats not what made this mess happen. i remember every server at launch (after servers were added) was either Heavy-queue time. the problem was that most quit when this game was bugged as all hell and BW was slowly trying to fix the game. they got tired of the oh look its fixed now to back to being bugged Bullcrap. also customer service was and still is the worst ive ever seen. the game will stabilize and then grow from there.
Not. It took Bioware all of 3 to 4 weeks to fix the login queue problems on probably 90% of the servers, and less than 2 months to smooth out the ability delays - easily the 2 biggest issues at launch. The low pop issue was created by impatient people crying about their 15 - 20 minute queues to get in. And when Bioware granted their wish they bolted for the new servers and got stranded there because few followed them. Did you actually follow the link that listed the 6 dozen servers that were added at launch?

Our server (Mask of Nihilus) is a prime example of how patience paid off. We stuck together, few left and our community is tight and active because of it. Luck? Probably. But if Bioware had ignored the griefers and stuck to their plan then the extra servers would not have been added at launch. No extra servers means the existing populations (sans the spoon fed quitters) would have remained mostly intact.

Edited by GalacticKegger