Accidentally Deleted

Jdezo

Ugh accidentally deleted a 50 toon when meant to delete another.....any possibility of it being restored? Yes I have posted this in numerous places to include ingame tickets and such...just want to be heard and hopefully get this toon restored....if it helps im a sub :-)

I hope you will get your character restored.

The game should ask to type the name of the character to be deleted as confirmation, instead of asking to simply type DELETE.

Because just typing DELETE does not help much to realize that you've chosen the wrong character to be deleted.

Edited by Elysith

lol yeah i know its kinda of funny and sad but was having an off day when i did it lol

yeah i agree should have to type toons name

well heres hoping they quick about it its the only 50 i had so far and i want my hk :-(

I've had a request for a restore since 11/16 (#6823260). I heard another guy has had a request outstanding for 5 days so far. Just make your ticket and wait, I guess. Put the word "Scooby" somewhere in it, so that CS can catch your request on a word search.

Ugh accidentally deleted a 50 toon when meant to delete another.....any possibility of it being restored? Yes I have posted this in numerous places to include ingame tickets and such...just want to be heard and hopefully get this toon restored....if it helps im a sub :-)
My wife did the same thing a few months ago and CS had her toon back in less than a week. With this being right after a major patch it may take a bit longer but they have done it.

On a similar note, they REALLY need to move the "Delete" button away from the "Play" button ... a LONG ways away. It's too easy to accidentially click it. Though at least now you have to physically type the word DELETE into the field instead of merely click a "Confirm" button to confirm.

Edited by GalacticKegger

My wife did the same thing a few months ago and CS had her toon back in less than a week. With this being right after a major patch it may take a bit longer but they have done it.

On a similar note, they REALLY need to move the "Delete" button away from the "Play" button ... a LONG ways away. It's too easy to accidentially click it.

...You still need to type delete in to delete the character. Doesn't need to be moved, unless it deletes your character without asking to type delete.

tru they should change it to name of toon instead of the word delete i thought i was looking at a different toon....had 2 toons that looked similiar...was having an off day so to speak that day so wasnt all there lol

On a similar note, they REALLY need to move the "Delete" button away from the "Play" button ... a LONG ways away. It's too easy to accidentially click it. Though at least now you have to physically type the word DELETE into the field instead of merely click a "Confirm" button to confirm.
What they need to do is make you type the character name into the confirmation field.

It's WAY too easy to think you're deleting a different character.

Put in a recycle bin that lets people undelete characters. That'd eliminate most of these requests. It's sort of a "lock-your-keys-in-the-car" thing where you immediately know you've made a mistake.

there ya go :-)

Put in a recycle bin that lets people undelete characters. That'd eliminate most of these requests. It's sort of a "lock-your-keys-in-the-car" thing where you immediately know you've made a mistake.

I like it. Make it a 24 hour window to go back on the delete (that way there aren't a lot of player names saved in the "recycle bin", and they don't stay there very long.)

-Macheath.