Core World Changes

TaitWatson

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the post I've been waiting for. Looks nice. Will likely still do everything as always, but a nice change for those who want this. Changes to heroics will mean more chances to actually do those as well, I've been mostly skipping them exactly because it's always hard to find someone to do them with.

One question about the updated markers, though. What about the markings for missions other party members are on? Since these were purple before, how has this changed?

Will there still be a way to slow down leveling like the current debuff? I've lately mostly been playing 10-29 PvP while slowly getting characters through parts of their story, and quite frankly I'd like to keep it that way without having to reroll every two days.

Heroic Missions have been adjusted to be completed by groups of 2+. This means that former [Heroic 4] missions have had their difficulties reduced.

Love this. This means that all Heroics are soloable at this point. With the new level matching rewards, this is going to be great.

That's disappointing. 12xXP was brilliant...now requiring all Class Missions and the core story arcs for each planet is a huge bump to what needs to be done.

^

The planetary arcs and story missions on a planet combined are about a dozen. So how is different?

Why not just make it the class story and make everything else Exploratory if your stated goal is to alliecate fatigue?

Edited by FerkWork

^

The planetary arcs and story missions on a planet combined are about a dozen. So how is different?

Why not just make it the class story and make everything else Exploratory if your stated goal is to alliecate fatigue?

I think they already told us why:

These are also the Missions we consider most critical to the story of The Old Republic from level 1-60

While you may or may not agree with it, they want people to see the planet arcs in order to have a fuller understanding of the story, and I can see their point given the new focus starting in KotFE.

One question about the updated markers, though. What about the markings for missions other party members are on? Since these were purple before, how has this changed?

It's a different purple, kinda glowy. You can see them in their latest twitch stream.

I just came here to ask about those. Will the heroic missions in Section X or the Shroud questchain finally be soloable/duoable?

I second that , will the last part of the Shroud and Dreadseed quests now be soloable aswell?

I second that , will the last part of the Shroud and Dreadseed quests now be soloable aswell?

It would already be great if they would be repeatable, so anyone not on the quest still gets a reward for helping you.

Or combine the shroud heroics to a tactical flashpoint - et viola: new "PVE content"

Edited by Mubrak

Let's hope 2.5 years later they finally fixed Seeker Droid/Ocular heroics to be solable or at worst 2-mannable

Omg, I hope they indeed updated all Heroics, including seeker/ocular too!! I completed them on 2 of my imperial alts recently, but finding the full group for this quests was so much pain!

That would be sweet. Out of 22 alts (16 at 60) I've run these quest lines exactly once each. Finding a group for them is just not worth wasting time on.

Edited by GoldenHornet

Love this. This means that all Heroics are soloable at this point. With the new level matching rewards, this is going to be great.

How would that work? Heroics are only solo-able when I'm overleveld. Due to this new Level sync which scales me down, I'm afraid we won't be able to solo ANY heroics anymore...