What is the point?

Kronix

What is the point of filling the forums with walls of text of why you hate this game or when you unsubbed?

If you had to work with someone you didn't like you wouldn't let it run your life by sitting around sulking and whining to other people, who unfortunately couldn't give a rats *** about your opinion.

Sorry it didn't work out for you but please don't let the door hit you on the way out.

It's the same few people spamming negative threads.

I'd say around 95% of the people who bought this game are satisfied with it, the other 5% are a vocal minority.

Like the 100% of my guild who are actively getting fed up with waiting for bugs from beta to be addressed?

If anything I think it's a dedicated 5% of fan boys who run to defend BioWare from any semblance of legitimate criticism.

I made this thread because I'm bored where I currently am, and got tierd of trying to read constructive posts but all I get is repeatitive bull squirt from the same people that work at mcdonalds and live in their parents basement

Like the 100% of my guild who are actively getting fed up with waiting for bugs from beta to be addressed?

If anything I think it's a dedicated 5% of fan boys who run to defend BioWare from any semblance of legitimate criticism.

Nope, that is simply not true.

Millions are enjoying the game as we speak. Hundreds are not.

Here's a recipe for apple pie you may like:

Ingredients

Pie Crust:

2 cups all-purpose flour

3/4 teaspoon salt

1 cup vegetable shortening, room temperature

1 egg

2 tablespoons cold water

1 tablespoon white vinegar

Apple Filling:

5 Northern Spy apples

3/4 cup fine sugar

2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon cinnamon

Directions

Combine the flour and salt in mixing bowl. Cut room temperature shortening into flour until mixture is uniform and shortening resembles large peas. Beat egg, water, and vinegar together to blend. Pour all of the liquid evenly over flour mixture. Stir in with fork until all of the mixture is moistened. Divide dough in half and shape each into a ball. Flatten each into a 4-inch circle. Wrap and chill dough for 15 minutes for easier rolling.

Dust rolling pin and work surface lightly with flour. Roll dough to a uniform thickness. Roll to a circle about 1-inch larger than upside down 8-inch pie plate. Carefully place one dough circle into pie plate and gently press into form of plate. Trim excess dough around the edge with the back of a knife.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Peel, core, and slice apples. Mix apple slices with sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Place apple mixture in pie shell. Place second pie crust on top and form to the edges of the pie plate. Cut slits in the top crust to allow for steam to release in oven. Bake for approximately 30 to 40 minutes, until pie is fully baked and apples are tender.

Maybe so BW will get a hint? Most people that have posted, posted WHY they left.

The reasons are pretty consistant. I would call that a clue.

Coincidentally, a lot of the "I quit" threads are nerd raging smacktards posting text abortions.

Listing reasons is fine. Listing reasons like your face is being mauled by a drug addled cougar is not.

What is the point of filling the forums with walls of text of why you hate this game or when you unsubbed?

If you had to work with someone you didn't like you wouldn't let it run your life by sitting around sulking and whining to other people, who unfortunately couldn't give a rats *** about your opinion.

Sorry it didn't work out for you but please don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Same as other mmos in fact if your having fun why shall these bother you.

Is reality hitting you this hard that it hurt to the point you must post a complaint about?

Same as other mmos in fact if your having fun why shall these bother you.

Is reality hitting you this hard that it hurt to the point you must post a complaint about?

It does when I'm sitting in a hospital waiting for someone and I have nothing better to do then read forums

Nope, that is simply not true.

Millions are enjoying the game as we speak. Hundreds are not.

What does that even matter. And you can't read people's minds. Millions may be playing (from the server queues I don't even know if that's true), but you have no idea what they are thinking. For all you know they are thinking 'this is really cool' but dam this is a pain in the *** and not fun.