New Class Ideas

Xkeyon

So what I am about to put is mainly for fun, so if you don't like new class ideas you can go what i am going to put is a list of classes that i have seen people want but don't really go in to detail of it So pick 2 classes one for the Empire the other for the Republic these classes will be the counter of each other so they have to be similer enough that one faction isn't getting more than the other, as well talk about it the story, the roles, the companions etc.

Gladiator

Guard

SIS agrent

Imperial pilot

Ysanna

Beast master

Pirate

Mandalorian(I know they when spoken of they are a race but they are kinda class like since it is a mix of races)

Before any new classes are introduced, I'd like to see more explorable worlds made available first. The current class stories follow the same near order of worlds, at least 3 - 5 new ones would help bring a different story.

For example, the Gladiator class could have Geonosis and Rattatak, the beast master could visit Dathomir, Endor and Vanqor, the pirate could visit Tof, Lok, Roon, Chorax and Tarnoonga, and the Mandalorian could visit Mandalore, Dxun and Concord Dawn.

Edited by Vitas

Before any new classes are introduced, I'd like to see more explorable worlds made available first. The current class stories follow the same near order of worlds, at least 3 - 5 new ones would help bring a different story.

For example, the Gladiator class could have Geonosis and Rattatak, the beast master could visit Dathomir, Endor and Vanqor, the pirate could visit Tof, Lok, Roon and Tarnoonga, and the Mandalorian could visit Mandalore, Dxun and Concord Dawn.

I see what you are saying but maybe if they bring these into an expansion they will bring more worlds but don't forget story wise for the olderclasses and there is grouping, but ya more worlds would be cool

A "summoner" class.

****, it could be a sith illusionist! it'd be a lot like a sorc, only less lightning and more straight up dark side force use. only problem... no idea how a jedi counterpart could work. using fear and mental manipulation is... well, not exactly jedi ;P

i'd certainly like to see a non-force using melee class. maybe a royal imperial guard or whatever, i'm sure there's some republic counterpart.

****, it could be a sith illusionist! it'd be a lot like a sorc, only less lightning and more straight up dark side force use. only problem... no idea how a jedi counterpart could work. using fear and mental manipulation is... well, not exactly jedi ;P

i'd certainly like to see a non-force using melee class. maybe a royal imperial guard or whatever, i'm sure there's some republic counterpart.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=581850 The Gladiator and Guard