Where/ who is the GSI Valued Partner Initiative quest giver?

Eightfold_Path

I completed this once and would like to again. Seems an easy way to get Basic Comms. But I can't remember where i got it initially, and can't seem to figure out where to get it again. It does not appear at the GSI terminal on Makeb, or the original droid/binoc quest starters. Not sure where else to look.

You can get the quest at any GSI terminal. These are found on Tatooine, Hoth, Alderaan, and Makeb, which is where you run the Dailies. However, I've also picked the quest up on Nar Shaddaa from the GSI terminal in their shop on the Promenade (since there are no Dailies on Nar Shaddaa, the Valued Partner Initiative was the only quest on that terminal). So if you are of a high enough level to start doing GSI Dailies, just hit up one of the GSI Terminals.

The priority mission box (for FP dailies/weeklies), but I think you need to pickup both the seeker droids and macrobinocuars questlines and get them far enough to obtain said items.

So you need to start the seeker droid and Macrobinoculars questlines to get GSi mission. so are GSI missions tied in with that and are just essantailly looking for thsi stuff with seeker drois and binouculars?. What level can you start these?

So you need to start the seeker droid and Macrobinoculars questlines to get GSi mission. so are GSI missions tied in with that and are just essantailly looking for thsi stuff with seeker drois and binouculars?. What level can you start these?

You start the Macrobinocular & Seeker Droid missions @ lvl 50. They are located on the Fleet (imperial located on the East wing heading toward the Inter Fleet elevator) also I have seen them located on Dromund Kass (in Kaas City, Across from the Mid Taxi terminal). I have been trying ot figure out how ot get the GSI missions as well b/c I am trying to MAX all my Reputation. Only just this week picked up the Macrobinoculars b/c I found out i needed to have them to complete a bonus mission on Oricon. I'll pick up the seeker droid missions now so I can get the GSI missions.

Edited by Dak_fireraker
Typo

I just tried again on another character, and the GSI starter mission started appearing in the priority mission terminal right after I got both the seeker droid and macrobinocular abilities from the capital world. Character was level 55 so I am not sure if it would be available earlier or not.