Best Sith Sorc (Healer) Specs and rotation for PVP

colbyshere

For warzones you want to be full healer. I would use the following spec- http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201GorbdRrorGuoZbc0MZ0M.3

For a "rotation" you want to use Innervate on cooldown and be sure it benefits from the Resurgence buff. Besides that you just have to rotate between Shielding people and using your AOE. Your AOE is going to provide the highest HPS you can get BUT it has a heavy force cost.

Oh yea, lastly is gear. You want to use Willpower Augments, Mods should be the ones with the most power available and enhancements should be either entirely power/surge OR you can throw in two power/alacrity, if you want.

Edited by Xeraz

For warzones you want to be full healer. I would use the following spec- http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201GorbdRrorGuoZbc0MZ0M.3

For a "rotation" you want to use Innervate on cooldown and be sure it benefits from the Resurgence buff. Besides that you just have to rotate between Shielding people and using your AOE. Your AOE is going to provide the highest HPS you can get BUT it has a heavy force cost.

Oh yea, lastly is gear. You want to use Willpower Augments, Mods should be the ones with the most power available and enhancements should be either entirely power/surge OR you can throw in two power/alacrity, if you want.

Thank you. Least you gave me a good response man the dude below you says reroll lol. My tree is built almost exactly like that i need to make a couple of point changes but thats no big deal. The gear is gonna take the longest to build but in a couple of weeks I should be good to go now that I know exactly what I need to use. Thanks again You were alot of help

there's no real rotation, it's all very situational imo. a lot is basically output vs force management vs casting time. some pointers though:

you maximum burst rotation is probably bubble innervate resurgence force potency 2x big heal revivication. this will also take a significant chunk of your force.

generally using the big heal or the aoe heal without the force bending proc is very force inefficient, the small heal is always inefficient (but if innervate and bubble is on cooldown it might be the only way to save someone, so you still want to use it, just as little as possible)

if you are not under pressure, keep yourself bubbled and the hot going, so you can use consumption and auto heal to full. (and use at least some force surge procs on consumption)

if you are under pressure, **** force management. use the force surge procs on insta revivication, don't try to cast the big heal, you'll never get it off. innervate at least heals you some even if it's interrupted. Frequently when i'm under pressure innervate is the only thing i cast for pretty long periods, the rest is bubble, hot, insta aoe, slow, knockback, speed, stun. All of it you can use while kiting. Don't be the sorc who just stands there and tries to get off a cast until he dies

good smashers will always target stacked up people, try to do the same with your aoe heal, it really takes the sting of smash.

positioning is super important, you never want to get caught in the open with no escape. root and slow immunity on force speed is sick strong in that regard, you can absolutely overextend a bit if you need to get in range of someone as long as you have force speed ready to escape. If you don't have it overextending just a little will probably kill you

hope that helps a bit, good luck :-)

So recently I finally leveled my Sith Sorc to 55 and hes a healer im working on building gear and things to handle the warzones better. Does anyone have any suggestions on gear and rotations and builds that are best for a healer during WZs?

Using sage ability names cause I can't remember the sorc versions.

Bubble whenever lockout expires. This is your top priority.

Keep Rejuv on CD.

Keep Healing Trance on CD.

Keep Salvation on CD.

When not doing the above...

Benevolence if target < 50% health.

Deliverance if target > 50% health.

Nobile Sacrifice if you have a proc and no one will die during the GCD.

Lastly, if you don't need your knockback to stay alive, it's free AoE healing, keep it on CD.

Edited by KamujinKravshera

The best advice I can give you is to forget the word rotation. PvP isn't a boss fight you need to respond to the situation at hand, which can change very rapidly. Things will get interrupted, you will have to move and you absolutely get stunned. I'm not very familiar with Sorc/Sage healing but getting the idea that there is a set rotation will only hurt you in the long run.

The best advice I can give you is to forget the word rotation. PvP isn't a boss fight you need to respond to the situation at hand, which can change very rapidly. Things will get interrupted, you will have to move and you absolutely get stunned. I'm not very familiar with Sorc/Sage healing but getting the idea that there is a set rotation will only hurt you in the long run.

Actually that is some wonderful advice! Is it that simple to tell that I do alot more FPs and OPs than pvp :D