Game keeps randomly targeting party members

Crainn

Hi all. I've been having this problem for awhile. The game keeps targeting party members when no target is currently selected. I've tried auto target off and on as well as turning off/on the "sticky" targeting (click anywhere to deselect current target). The problem will not go away and makes flashpoints very frustrating. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Huh, I thought this was just me being stupid and not looking where I was clicking, but I've noticed this too on my healer. It's getting me killed because my target shifts from myself to a party member, so I wind up Kolto Jolting some guy on full-health rather than lil' old half-dead me.

I haven't had this, but what has been happening a lot lately is walking/driving along and just out of the blue my POV/direction changes and I'm going a different direction staring at the sky or dirt. Someone else posted it keeps just randomly targeting their companion during combat. I'd bet they're all related somehow.

Seriously, wt h?

Ive had the companion targeting thing happen, seems to happen when I load healing rounds. Naturally a damage special will not fire off, you get an error message, then wonder what is going on...then I see I am targetting my comp instead of the next enemy.

Is anyone else using healing rounds when this happens?

Thank you for your bluntness. How do I submit a bug report?

http://www.swtor.com/support/form

Contact Us In-Game

If you require assistance with an issue inside the game, you can create an in-game ticket by clicking on the "Customer Service Help Request" Main Menu option (or by pressing "Ctrl + /") and following the instructions on the "Request Help" tab.

I believe you can also just to /bug