Fellow Gamers

x_XDeathX_x

:confused:

Go back to your server, we don't serve your kind here... honestly what an odd and unimportant thing to ask for, when there are far more important problems that need to be fixed in the game.

PS: I hope the spelling error of the server name in your sig is deliberate... :/

The Harbinger*

Edited by HyperThomas

:confused:

Go back to your server, we don't serve your kind here... honestly what an odd and unimportant thing to ask for, when there are far more important problems that need to be fixed in the game.

PS: I hope the spelling error of the server name in your sig is deliberate... :/

The Harbinger*

No, he brings hars...

HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR

/suicide

I guess some servers are full of short bus players that have no insight on what a MMORPG is nor how it stays alive. Strong guild functions means more todo as a guild, So... in return keeps the attention span of the general masses and also keeps players subs to the game and keeps it supported with money right. So, yea i dont know what im talking about right ? lol better check some facts before you start running your lips when all im tryin to do is express to the public that many have spoken the post speaks for itself and I question your logic on "Yeah why are you even writing this in server forums hey go back to the server you came from we got bigger problems then guild functions....."

How else do you think people stick around lmao pug groups all day :cool: Guilds are the backbone to any game learn this young one.. and to the other person telling me that this isnt my server your correct but last time i checked i wasnt talking about servers i'm talking about guild functions :rolleyes:

It's funny when something is turned into a playground for people that don't want to see this game expand and grow.

all that i will say on the matter because you all clearly dont run or operate a high level guild because if you did, you would find that doing ec hm 100+ times and tfb 100+ times takes a toll and when your members start wondering off it makes you think why isnt this game helping us guild leaders with keeping there attention but im sure each of you that commented before will have some smart answers so tell me whats going to keep this game alive without guilds :p

Edited by x_XDeathX_x

dont think you understand

there are a total of 8 raid guids on this server

5 imp 3 pub

fleet pop almost never above 60 on either these days

theres almost no group finding unless using gen chat or preplaned

it is impossible to group find u50 higher then athis unless spamming the fleet for help

never more then a total of 4 simultanious 50 warzones during peak

and never a full 8 v 8 50 warzone before midday

we dont give a **** about your piddly arse problems and we dont give a **** about your superiority go get lost ******* american

ps. be a better leader retard

Edited by Jumpchan

5 imp 3 pub

it is impossible to group find u50 higher then athis unless spamming the fleet for help

we dont give a **** about your piddly arse problems and we dont give a **** about your superiority go get lost ******* american

Seconded on every word, trololol

I guess some servers are full of short bus players that have no insight on what a MMORPG is nor how it stays alive.

An MMORPG Stays alive with the first basic thing... a community,

Something we don't have... INSTEAD we have 20 people that log onto the fleet every night who know each other like they know their own ******* *****.

A few guild features gonna keep an MMORPG "alive"? Really?

I dunno what dream land you are living in, or what you define as "insight on what a MMORPG is"

But that is just stupid... YOU do not need guild features to keep a game alive... No, you need a community.

Strong guild functions means more todo as a guild, So... in return keeps the attention span of the general masses and also keeps players subs to the game and keeps it supported with money right.

Use a guild website FFS.

More to do what? The leader customizing his prettyful rank displays... thats alot of stuff to do!!! /sarcasm

So, yea i dont know what im talking about right ?

No, You don't... this guild stuff is not a requirement to keep the game alive.

I question your logic on "Yeah why are you even writing this in server forums hey go back to the server you came from we got bigger problems then guild functions....."

Tbh it's insulting that you come to OUR forums and tell US that you think your terrible guild management problem is a bigger problem than our problem that actually STOPS us from being able to play the game...

Get out of our server forums, you have no right to tell us what is a bigger problem for us.

How else do you think people stick around lmao pug groups all day :cool: Guilds are the backbone to any game learn this young one.. and to the other person telling me that this isnt my server your correct but last time i checked i wasnt talking about servers i'm talking about guild functions :rolleyes:

Population and the community as a whole are the main backbones to any MMO game, learn this young one.

We don't have a community. We don't have a decent population.

It's funny when something is turned into a playground for people that don't want to see this game expand and grow.

Hypocrite.

To grow you need a community.

You don't need a function to tell your guild who the best player is to grow.

Fool, Telling us your issue (that wont help our server grow if fixed) is more important than letting our community grow to more than 20 players with merges.

Well gee, lets just bring in these guild features, that will make more people come to these servers and make the server "alive" /sarcasm

Nice try.

all that i will say on the matter because you all clearly dont run or operate a high level guild because if you did, you would find that doing ec hm 100+ times and tfb 100+ times takes a toll and when your members start wondering off it makes you think why isnt this game helping us guild leaders with keeping there attention but im sure each of you that commented before will have some smart answers so tell me whats going to keep this game alive without guilds :p

We can't run OPS 100+ times because THERE ARE NO PLAYERS ON THIS SERVER.

We can't fix our problems without BWs help...

You can manage to stay "alive" on your server because YOU have a population!

TL;DR:

To keep THIS game "alive" in THIS region and THIS server, we do not need crappy guild features.

I would suggest revising what you think keeps a game "alive"...

Last I checked, keeping the population up was the DEFINITION of a server/game being "alive".

Your idea of keeping a game "alive" is wrong, and you have NO idea what you are talking about.

So... Why don't you run along and get out of our forums and stop telling US how to organize OUR server priorities.

Take your ideas to servers that don't have more important problems.

KTHXBYE.

PS: As Jump said, it is mainly mismanagement of a guild if you can't keep them playing/happy without pathetic guild functions that are more of a gimmick than anything of use. Learn to Lead.

Edited by HyperThomas

Yeah why are you even writing this in server forums hey go back to the server you came from we got bigger problems then guild functions.....

i cant believe how rude everyone is to this guy...

not 1 nice posts saying sorry but we are putting our attention onto a different problem that we've been having.(ok i think there was 1). theres nothing wrong with anything that hes saying and honestly now it just looks like our server has our heads too far up our *** to give a **** about anyone else OR EVER JUST UNDERSTAND WHERE THE GUY IS COMING FROM.

5 imp 3 pub

yes i understand where our server is coming from but look at how you guys go about it. its just sad. even when people are making a valid point you just have to add a big 'go ****yourself at the end of it'

IMO i dont think guild features is the life or death. but as a leader of a leveling guild who has 100+ lowbies helping them level and trying to get them to stay in the game and hit 50, the only thing making it feel like a guild is our awesome guild chat. if it wasnt for that then it would just be another name underneath our names that meant nothing. ive stopped helping them unless they really dont give a crap about losing exp. so the most contact i have with them now is trading or sending them items in the mail. from my perspective my guild will help the population but im telling you now that guild chat is the only thing making us feel like a guild.

yes this might be different for a full raid guild or a ranked pvp guild and i know a lot of people dont even consider my guild as a real guild but im just trying to help you guys understand the problem without FKING RAGING LIKE A BUNCH OF FCKS 'G TFO' OF OUR SERVER THREAD YOU N1GGA YOUR TYPE DOESNT BELONG HERE CNT

Well he should of made a post in the general discussion forums or something, because going around to each server forum and telling each server that we need in game guild functions is just stupid.....

We should post in every server's forum about our server problems which are bigger then guild functions

and if your biggest problem with this game is guild functions your a tool and deserve to leave

not 1 nice posts saying sorry but we are putting our attention onto a different problem that we've been having.(ok i think there was 1). theres nothing wrong with anything that hes saying and honestly now it just looks like our server has our heads too far up our *** to give a **** about anyone else OR EVER JUST UNDERSTAND WHERE THE GUY IS COMING FROM.

I was going to post the same thing (to an extent) but i knew it would just fall on deaf ears; unfortunately, our server forums are typically populated with posts from the same 4-5 people who talk too much and take personal offense too easily.

Prox still <3's you all, i'm just sayin...

I was going to post the same thing (to an extent) but i knew it would just fall on deaf ears; unfortunately, our server forums are typically populated with posts from the same 4-5 people who talk too much and take personal offense too easily.

Prox still <3's you all, i'm just sayin...

It wasn't really too rude to start with, he did get offensive in reply to Ciraf's sarcasm. I think the issue is he missed the sarcastic part....

yes i understand where our server is coming from but look at how you guys go about it. its just sad. even when people are making a valid point you just have to add a big 'go ****yourself at the end of it'

i respond to people how they responded to people if he did not claim he was a better and smarter person wile simultaniously proving he was a moron i would have responded in a kinder and well mannered way

tldr

his a **** he deserves a **** response

guild features have no purpose here it is not hard to control the small amount of regular players you have.

the only big guild around being nightmare council is split into cells like army units which more then keep the entertainment factor up its about organisation, infustrature and not being rude and selfish.

Edited by Jumpchan

TBH it was the all self important response that did it.

short bus players that have no insight on what a MMORPG is nor how it stays alive

better check some facts before you start running your lips

He was just wrong here, had to be told the truth... especially about this server.

I question your logic on "Yeah why are you even writing this in server forums hey go back to the server you came from we got bigger problems then guild functions....."

Why does he think he knows better than the players that play on this server?

Guilds are the backbone to any game learn this young one

An attempt at talking down to someone.

you all clearly dont run or operate a high level guild

Another obviously arrogant comment.

Mosus was right, the thing I said was an obvious quote from Star Wars that was mixed up a bit to make it suit the situation, OFC it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I thought that was obvious when I went straight back to a constructive opinion.

It wasn't the original post that sparked anything at all, it was the rude response, where he made it seem like he knew everything and more than us about the game... even about our own server.

No serious "GET ****ED **** of our server ****" stuff happened until after that post.